03.

03.
the boy who could

▲▼▲

    Christopher watched as the five left to get Jasper. He didn't want to be useless, and he had no expertise in mechanics like monty, so he went to go help build the wall Bellamy wanted up. Chris helped Miller tie up some branches with vine for part of the wall.

     They made a about twenty or more when the group returned, with Jasper.

    "There back!" Some kid yelled out. Christopher stopped what he was doing to go help them with Jasper. Wells and Finn brought Jasper into the drop ship where Monty was.

    "Is he --" Monty started looking down at his pale friend.

    "No, he's still breathing. I need boiled water and strips of cloth for bandage." Clarke instructed. She patched up Jasper to the best of her abilities with the limited amount of resources she had.

"How's your wound doing?" Bellamy asked. He was making the kids take off their wristbands for food, and Chris didn't want them to think they were dead.

"Better." Chris simply stated not looking at the freckled boy. He didn't like what he was doing; making the kids take off wrist bands for food.

"Here." Bellamy had a piece of the meat in his hands on a stick.

"I'm not hungry." Chris said stubbornly getting up from his seat leaving to check on Jasper.

Inside the ship, Jasper was moaning and groaning from the pain. The spear had gone threw the goggled boy completely. Chris gave him some sumac to calm him down, but it didn't help much. That night was full of painful screaming and groaning from Jasper.

    In the morning Christopher took another walk to get more  poison sumac for Jasper when he overheard John an Bellamy talking.

    "'Goggle Boy' has a name, and its Jasper." Chris stated coming out from behind. It startled Bellamy and he almost threw his axe at him.

   "Take Chris with you." John smirked.

   "Where will Bellamy be taking me?" Chris gulped seeing Murphy's mischievous eyes.

   "Hunting. We need food." Bellamy stated.

   "Sounds fun. When are we going?" He shrugged it off like it was nothing.

    "Later, I'll come get you when we're ready." Bellamy said. He was going to hand Chris a knife from drop ship metal, but Christopher stopped him.