05.

05.
the cliff

▲▼▲

"Let me go!" Charlotte screeched. Bellamy and Christopher had found her running.

    "I'm trying... hey, hey. I'm trying to help you." Bellamy held onto her as she thrashed around.

    "I'm not your sister! Just stop helping me! I'm over here!" She yelled to Murphy.

    "Are you trying to get us both killed?" Bellamy whispered.

    "Just go, okay? I'm the one they want." Charlotte said with a whimper.

    "Okay, Charlotte, listen to me. I won't leave you." Bellamy smiled down at the girl. Chris smiled a little at this sight.

    "Please, Bellamy. Aah! Murphy! I'm over here!" She ran off causing the two men to run after her.

    "Come on out, Charlotte! Come on out." They could hear John yell. Charlotte kept running and ending up at a cliff. Murphy and some others eventually caught up with them, so did Clarke and Finn.

"Charlotte!" Bellamy yelled as she was about to jump.

"Put me down!" She tried to wiggle out of his grasp. Murphy and the others then showed up.

"Charlotte! Damn it. Bellamy! You cannot fight all of us. Give her up." John said before looking over to Chris. "Wow, you to, Chris."

"She's just a kid John." Chris held his ground.

"Maybe not, but I guarantee I'll take a few of you with me." Bellamy threatened putting an arm in front of Charlotte.

"Bellamy, Chris stop! This has gone too far. Just calm down. We'll talk about this." Clarke intervened the soon to be fight.

"I'm sick of listening to you talk." John grabbed Clarke and held his knife to her throat.

"Let her go." Bellamy demanded.

"I will slit her throat" He threatened as he saw Bellamy take a step forward.

"No, please. Please don't hurt her." Charlotte begged.

"Don't hurt her? Okay, I'll make you a deal. You come with me right now, I will let her go." John negotiated.

"Don't do it, Charlotte. Don't do it, Charlotte! Don't you dare. Murphy, just let her go. We can talk about this." Chris strained out. Never had Christopher  called John, Murphy, not even once. Charlotte panicked and started to edge backwards.

"No! No, I have to! Murphy, this is not happening. I can't let any of you get hurt anymore. Not because of me. Not after what I did." And with that, Charlotte jumped.