02.

02.
the poison sumac

▲▼▲

Christopher had stumbled upon the group going to Mount Weather for food. While he was picking some poison sumac, on the other side the group was talking.

"How the hell did you get here?" Jasper asked causing all other them to stop. When Chris popped up, he startled everyone.

"I was looking for some... things..." He trailed off not wanting to explain himself. "I'll join you guys since I'm already here." Chris jumped over a fallen tree almost falling on top of Finn. Before he could topple over, Monty gripped onto Christopher's jacket.

"Keep up." Clarke snapped before turning around and walking ahead of everyone.

"She's just a ray of sunshine..." Chris humorlessly laughed walking with everyone.

"Now, that, my friend, is game." Jasper pointed over to Finn and Octavia.

"Which part? Finn or Octavia?" Chris asked confused.

"That, my friend, is poison sumac." Monty said picking some of the flowers, ignoring Chris' comment.

"What? It is?" Octavia asked flinging the flower off of her.

"The flowers aren't poisonous. They're medicinal, calming, actually." Monty stated eating one.

"His family grows all the pharmaceuticals on The Ark." Jasper cleared up.

"Hey, guys, would you try to keep up?" Clarke snapped once again turning to the group.

"Come on, Clarke. How do you block all this out?" Finn asked not believing.

"Well, it's simple. I wonder, 'why haven't we seen any animals?' Maybe it's because there are none. Maybe we've already been exposed to enough radiation to kill us. Sure is pretty, though. Come on."

"Someone should slip her some poison sumac." Octavia muttered.

"Already on it, little lady." Chris laughed lightly bumping into Octavia. Jasper snorted as Monty laughed at Christopher's joke. Octavia then hit Chris and walked forward a bit, playfully glaring at the taller boy.

"I got to know what you three did to get busted." Finn asked as he walked over to the three males.

"Sumac is not the only herb in the garden, if you know what I mean." Monty hinted.

"Someone forget to replace what we took." Jasper accused.

"Someone has apologized, like, a thousand times." Month countered.