I will NOT, Can NOT fall in LOVE with the Hot/Player/Jerk of a best friend[26]

26.

"Lis, you better open this damn door, because I'm gonna wake up the whole damn neighbors!"screamed Bryan loudly.

"You ARE my neighbor smartass!"I screamed back getting on a pair of white shorts and a green V-neck. Back to the normal rutine.Today was obviously video-game day. Even though Jay V and I are married, I stay over at my house every other week, and Mrs.Rogers- erm, mom the other. My mom just wants to see me. I got out and opened the door and caught Bryan's hand before it hit me. "you really gotta stop hitting me!"I said.

"Well sor-ry! Hey can we swing by Allissa's house? Jay V said we could bring our girlfriends this time!" asked Bryan getting into my car.

"I still can't believe that all of you are in love! I can't believe girls actually don't want you for sex only! I can't believe that-"

"Alright, alright! I got it! Hard to believe that we've settled for one girl!" he snorted.

"No duh!"I said, turning to Allissa's driveway. "Make it quick! I need my Starbucks!"

"Fine! Geeze!"he said climbing out and running up to her door. The gang has been...weird. They've all settled for a girl and have been well...trained. I mus admit their girl friends' done a good job.

"Hey Clair!"Allissa greeted.

"Sup chick!"I answered, reversing and speeding off fast.

"You never change,"she laughed.

"That's the understatement of the year,"I whispered to myself giving her a fake smile. I had to grill all of them down to see if they were worthy enough of being my best friends girl friend. They all passed. I pulled up to Starbucks and got a carmal frapacino then drove to the house. We got out and, you got it, walked right on in. "YO!" I said walking into the living room, Jasmine, Jenna, and Becca were here, talking to themselves leaving the video games to the gang.

''Supy Clairy Beary!"said the gang while the girls said hi and hey.

"Okkk,"I whined, "let mee play now!!!"

"NO! Wait your own turn!"said Jaden starting a new game.

"Oh no way! I wanna play!"I said pushing him aside taking the controller.

"No way girly!"he said taking it back.

"Oh no you didn't!"I said hitting him with a pillow Becca tossed over.

"Beccaaa!! Whyyy!! Teaming up with the devil against your boyfriend!"he whined, curling up in a ball so I only hit his back.

"Hey! One thing I learned is to NOT call Clair 'girly'!"she laughed, and I stopped and started to play.

"Nooo fair Blake! You got a head start!"I said.

"Well to-oo ba-ad!"he said.

"Grr!!"I said.

"FOOD'S READY!"called Mrs.Rogers-erm...mom. Still not use to it yet.

"What? Food?"the gang and me said while the girls rolled their eyes. We paused the game and ran into the kitchen.

"Slow down boys! And Clair." winked Mr. Rogers-erm...dad. Yeah, not looking so bright on calling dad either.

We all rolled our eyes and walked to the counter where chips with taco dip, and nacho cheese were and started eating. In total we finished 3 chip bags, and a whole nacho cheese and taco dip.

"Soo THIS is what you've been doing?"I said nudging Jay V.

"Yep, had to run to the store to buy a lot of things. By the way. the water isn't water. It's alcohol."he whispered the last part.