I will NOT, Can NOT fall in LOVE with the Hot/Player/Jerk of a best friend[22]

22.

Jay V tilted my head up and planted a kiss on my lips. I kissed back instantly wrapping my arms around his neck. Jay lifted me up, still kissing me- and walked to the big beach house on this island. I know it sounds twilight, but it's mostly used for our family reunions. Hence the BIG beach house. The door was already unlocked because we were in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, no one comes here. Jay V put me down on something soft and continued to kiss me. I was running low of air so I lightly bit his lower lip. Sensing this he moved away allowing me to breath and kissed down my neck, leaving my skin burning with his every touch. My breathing was heavy, my body filled with lust and yearning. Then it hit me. Jay V has so much experience. I'm still a virgin. That doesn't balance out very evenly. Jay V didn't notice my on going battle in my mind and kissed me full on the lips, everything in my mind went blank. I couldn't focus anymore. All I could do was think how amazing this felt. How much I wanted him.

I woke up to birds chirping. Ugh! I almost forgot how annoying they are here! I moved my head to see Jay V still sleeping. I lifted myself up and kissed his cheek before taking a blanket in the drawer(my family is very prepared) and walked to the bathroom. My body was sore from last night, but it felt good in a way. I turned the shower to warm and got in.

20 minutes later I was dressed and making breakfast for us. Jeffery stocked up the place even though we were only going to be here for a week. I was scrambling eggs when I felt Jay V wrap his arms around my wasit, kissing my neck. "Morning."he said, his voice husky. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Morning."

"Mmm.. that smells good." Jay V was still holding my waist, holding me close to his, shirtless, body.

"And it's ready."I said switching everything off, then turning around to kiss him. He pressed my body against his as our tounges wrestled. I pulled back and smirked."Save that for later,"I winked.

"Oh I will." he answered taking a plate of eggs and bacon as I rolled my eyes. We sat down across each other and ate. Silently. Jay V has never been with a girl after they had sex. He always

dumps them the next day. That was my first time having sex. I had no fucking idea what to do AFTER. It was the half awkward silence, and half the comfortable silence. Ya'll get what I am trying

to say here? I finished and started to wash the dishes, Jay V joined me and when we were done his hand moved down to my waist again bringing me closer.

"What are we doing today?"he asked.

"Well, because we were so busy last night.."I trailed looking up at his face. His beautiful smiling face. "Why don't I show you around the island?"I said taking his hands. He leaned in and kissed

me, leaving the lingering feeling I loved.

"Sure. Then maybe..." He smiling,"we can have some more fun." My cheeks burned. "Josh isn't the only one that can make you blush,"he kissed my rosy cheeks and backed away.

"Don't mention his name ever again. I belong to you. And no one else."I said darkly, and kissed him roughly.

Jay V POV

"Don't mention his name ever again," said Clair darkly,"I belong to you. And no one else." she smashed her lips against mine roughly surprising me. I kissed her back, our tongues wrestling

each other's. It felt so good to finally be with her. To hold her, to kiss her, and just...being with her. I knew I wouldn't find another one like Clair. But what will happen to her when I die? Clair pulled

away and smiled, showing no teeth, as always. She took my hand and lead me outside.

"The water is safe to swim in. No sharks around here, thers an underground wire to keep them out. And heres..."she continued to show me around, the game room, her room, photo room, e ct. We ended around 2 for lunch then went swimming. The ocean was a perfect temp, a little cold but I didn't mind. Clair had collected seashells which I found weird, considering she never did that.