I Will NOT, Can NOT fall in LOVE with the Hot/Player/Jerk of a bestfriend![32]

*Waves hello* I know you're all probably still mad at me but I don't have time to write anymore...who am I kidding, I am just damn lazy -.- 

Why can't I be like Clair and the Gang and graduate already? 

Those who are reading this story til this point, I am now 15. Began when I was 12 and turned 13 mid story line. I'm old >< damn this story is old...and unfinished.

If you won't read this and will just skim over like I do on author notes, the ones who do will know that I will be skipping weeks and possibly months for a speedy yet steady completion to this book story. 

Alright. Here goes. Short Chapter sorry.

32.

I was in Los Angeles, California. In a meeting room at Golden Records.

How the heck did this happen?

Because I sang for reals to a guy who was in the music industry and he likes my voice. Well damn.

"Alright, so first we need to build a demo, see if people like your stuff. If you make money, all the shebang." Sing said looking at me, his hands folded on the table.

"Uh huh. And how long will this whole process take? I'm thinking about going to college before taking off in this music career thing. Don't I need to go through training and all that stuff to be good?"

"Yes, we can sign you but it could take years, even if you have a good producer and company. "

"So can I sugguest something?" I said, a smile on my face. Jay V squeezed my hand under the table. 

"Listen, entering artists don't really sugguest things-"

"No, no. I want to hear this." Said Sing, shushing the balding dude. Ha!

"I go to college, study and major in music. Get on youtube. This encounter never happened. We never met. Sing is a friend who just gave me a tour. He has never heard me sing before. You don't know my voice. I sing covers, become a web celebrity, write my own songs then BAM! You sign me. But wait at least somewhere along six years kay? One question though...is your acting as good as your producing?"

"It's our job, of course." Said the baldy. Well, who am I to question this.

"Cool cool. Alright, Sing let's go out for lunch now. I'm hungry."

"Wait Clair, we need you to sign some contracts first." Sing said, smoothing his suit, yes SUIT. And just guess what I'm wearing, I dare you guess...WRONG. I'm wearing a dress, a maroon dress that is thick strapped with a black lether jacket, and black leggings paired with my white converse. Sing told me to dress nice, this is as nice as I will try. Oh and my hair is curly, curtisy of Jenna. Make up is brown eyeshadow with mascara with I learned is for eyelashes and that it is made from bat poop. Glad I missed out on being a girl for so long. 

"Actually, I'll send this contract to our lawyer before I sign anything that may or may not harm me in anyway possible." I said, still standing up.

"It's just a contract that disables you from contacting this record company for the next six years. Or ever mentioning this meeting and all of that." said Sing.

"Well, then if it's just that...still send it to my lawyer. I don't want to sign something when I don't know if I'm walking into a trap. I'm not stupid." I frowned.

"We're not saying you're stupid-"

"Funny how that's the only part that you repeated first...isn't it?" I raised an eyebrow. "We're done here and I'm hunry, let's gooooo."