I will NOT, Can NOT fall in LOVE with the Hot/Player/Jerk of a best friend[27] PART 2

27. PART 2

"Can you at least turn on music???"I said, trying to pass time.

"Sure,"he said turning on the radio to z 107.7, the song Break Your Heart playing.

"Aww we missed some!"I whined, cause this was my favorite song.

"but we didn't miss your favorite part."laughed Jay V.

"True... That's all I'm gonna do woman! Listen, I'm only gonna break your heart and shatter, and splatter into little itty bitty pieces. Whether or not you get it all together its finders keepers losers weepers. I'm not tryin' to lead you on, I'm only tryin to keep it real! You might say this is Ludacris with Taio Cruz tell ya how we feel." I rapped. Jay V laughed. I smacked him.

"Why did you hit me?!"he said.

"Cause you laughed!!!"I whined.

"That's cause you make your voice deeper when you rap!"

"IS THAT A CRIME!"I said exclaimed loudly.

"No!"

"Then shush it!!"..."Awww the song ended!! I don't like you very much! That was my favorite song!"

"If I took off you blindfolds right now would you like me again?"his voice teasing.

"Maybe,"I said. I felt his hands on the side of my face teasing me by going slowly. "Come on! I wanna see where I'm at!" And just like that his hands were off.

"Nah, not there yet,"I could feel him smirk.

"I don't like you!"I pouted.

"Aww, is that anyway to talk to your husband?"he said his warm breath blowing around my neck and ear.

"Yes,"I said trying to maintain control of myself.

"Maybe I need to teach you a lesson," he said, giving me soft kisses on my neck.

"J-Jay V, Stop."I said trying to control myself from throwing myself at him.

"We're here,"he said pulling away. My heart was racing, pounding against my chest. I felt dizzy, every move I made felt weighted down. Aww, I was blushing really bad then! I only felt this way when I blush! Dammit! I sighed, only he could make me feel this way. Jay V's hands brushed along my collarbone, and around my neck. I sucked in a sharp breath as he did so. He was just taking off the blindfold. Nothing to get over excited about. I told myself. As Jay V took off the blindfold, I gasped at what I saw.

"No." I said," Way. It's...It's...THIS restaurant!"

"Yep! Your favorite,"Jay V smiled.

"Thank you!"I said giving him a peck on the lips. Jay V pouted.

"That all I get! A peck!"

"Oh fine,"I said kissing him again, but deeper. "Let's go!" I jumped out the car so fast! I was super excited!

"Damn! It's only sushi!"said Jay V locking the car.

"Sushi is my favorite!"I said opening the door for him.

"I know, I know!" he laughed. It was a sushi bar! I really like this place cause its so japaneseish! Medium sized square tables, and seat pillows that you sit, on the ground, and really good sushi!

I skimmed the menu, like seriously who the hell reads the menu, seeing if there was anything new. Nope. "I'll have California rolls with salmon roe. And a pink lemonade." I ordered.

"I'll just have salmon sashimi, and a dragon, and a coke."ordered Jay V.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I chanted to him. I have been craving sushi for a while now. "But did you HAVE to order sashimi? You know it's my favoriteee!" I whined.