I will NOT, Can NOT fall in LOVE with the Hot/Player/Jerk of a best friend[18]

18.

"Clair who is it?"said Jay V sleepily his voice distance though the phone was against my ear.

"I'll call you back. Goodnight."I said pressing end not waiting for his reply. "What are you doing here."I asked him.

"Clair, I'm leaving, gone. I'm leaving tonight and I know it's not me. I'm happy for you really. And I want to give you this."He said handing me a small silver box. "It's for your wedding. Don't ask just take it. Bye."He said giving me a smile leaving me confused. I shut the door opening the box. Inside was a choker with pearls and flowers. I knew instantly what dress would go great with it. I pushed myself off the door and walked slowly upstairs. I wasted an hour of sleep and knowing Mrs. Rogers she'll be here at 7 on the dot. Climbing into my comfy bed, I cleared my head and let thoughts of Jay V drift into my head. I didn't try to push them away, I wanted them to come. They filled my with a warmth that the sun could not give. And like that I fell asleep, thoughts of Jay V lingering throughout my mind, and drifting into my dreams.

I woke up to the beeping of my annoying alarm clock, groaning as I made it stop. 5 minutes later there was another beeping sound across the room! I got up slowly after I found out that it wouldn't stop until I made it. Grabbing my hoddie pulling over my tank top, and stripped out of my pj shorts with new black shorts. Walking down the stairs, I kept thinking to last night how Josh found out. The door rang breaking my train of thought-that has barely started- I thought it was Mrs. Rogers but I was obviously wrong. "Rose," I said with no emotion but kinda sounded bitchy.

"Clair,"she said using the same tone. I just started at her waiting for her to explain. I didn't know why she was here, she's the bitch that caused this she should at least say why she's here. "I'm sorry for being a bitch to you,it's just what Lucy told me before you came home kinda shook me. And-I'm just so sorry. And that lie..."she trailed off looking guilty.

"I can say that I forgive you because you made me realize that I don't actually love Josh. It's Jay V."I said flatly. "I really don't care what Lucy said to you, I actually haven't seen her in a while. For all I know she's dead somewhere on the road."

"I know where she's at,"Rose barely whispered.

"Where? Having sex?"I said rolling my eyes.

"Clair, Lucy is going to ruin you and Jay V. I heard her. First she's going to have sex with Jay V-"

"Already happened,"I said flatly, though in the inside I was furious.

"Then she's going to trick him into taking her to Vegas and get married.You said it yourself that you haven't seen her. Maybe she's in

Vegan right now planning EVERYTHING."Rose warned. I raised my eyebrows, I didn't really believe her but I did whip out my phone and

dialed her number.

"hello?"she answered in her bitchy, whinny, pitchy voice.

"Where the hell are you?!"I exclaimed.

"Vegas planning mine and Jay V's wedding!"she said dreamingly.

"Oh for God's sakes bitch! Get over your self! Do you honestly think Jay V will marry you?"I said scoffing.

"We ha sex! Isn't that marry worthy?"she said.

"What is your point?! He had sex with practically all the girls at school! And news flash Jay V and I are ENGAGED. So come home right

now,"I said sternly. I didn't want my sister to be in Vegas all alone! Yet it kinda seems like the perfect place for her. When did she leave

anyways.

"You're lying! Why would he want to be with YOU."she sneered.

"Why would he want to be with YOU,"I countered.