Chapter eighteen

Wow..  1k reads guys that's amazing thank you so much :) I actually thought people didn't like this book omg thank you this means a lot to me!!

Everyone please please vote for one direction in the last fan standing comp on Twitter using 4 music/lfs.com.  we need to win!! tell me if u want more details....

this chapter is dedicated to StephanieNevarnet2 for always showing her support for this book :))

------------------------------------

Zayn's p.ov

I'm ending it now, I keep thinking and thinking about these things and I have decided that sticking with someone I don't feel right with is wrong. She's a great girl and any guy would be lucky to have her except it's not me. I'm not going to fake things because I feel this weird thing for Liam and I really want to understand it. As I walked down the living room I looked down at my ring, it was silver and bold but it just didn't feel like it belonged to me? I don't even know if that makes sense to anyone.

"What's wrong beautiful?" Harry's voice startled me from my deep thoughts as he patted the seat next to him between Liam and himself. I sat between them and pulled the ring off while I rolled it all over my Palm, I didn't like how it felt on my hand, it shouldn't be there.

"Nothing Harry, just tired" I whispered while looking up at Liam who had placed an arm at the back of the couch and was watching me with a strange expression on his face. I felt my cheeks blaze as he continued to stare at me, ever since that weird interview I've been longing to feel his lips on mine again. They felt right there, like we belonged.

"Babe tell me the truth are you okay?" Liam whispered in my ear with his warm breath heating my neck and I felt shivers form on my arms. Why did he have to affect me like this? I never felt like this before, I'm not sure about anything anymore.  I shook my head as I glanced into his warm brown eyes.

"Having second thoughts are we Zayn?" Louis smiled while gesturing over to my hands where I was twiddling the ring around. I smiled half heartedly and gave him a mischievous look.

"Yeah Louis, I was thinking maybe I could marry you instead? You're up for grabs right?" I smirked but I felt it vanish when Liam put an arm around my waist and tightened his hold on me. I couldn't help the delightful sparks that exploded all over my body from his actions.

"Zaynie's mine guys, he's replacing Perrie with me, right baby?" Liam grinned while resting his his head on the crook of my neck as he sighed contentedly while snuggling his face further into me. is he smelling me? I had a shower today..

" Of course I would Liam, here marry me now" I whispered back to him with all sincerity because I meant every word. Liam huddled closer into my side so that his face was completely hidden and his arm was slung around my waist with his legs touching mine. I couldn't have asked for a better person to marry me rather than him.

"I thought you were gonna marry me?" Louis exclaimed with feigned shock as he sat on my lap purposefully poking Liam on his leg.

"Nah guys he told me I was gonna marry him, get in line Louis" Niall smirked while watching Harry try to beat his high score on the game in the t.v.. I smirked at him while looking at Harry with my eyebrows raised, wasn't he going to claim me as well? I'm already married to like four people. Harry turned to us with a serious look before turning away and looked at the game console.

"Well you guys are late, We're already married right babe in fact we've already done the deed" Harry explained with his gaze glued to the screen. I burst out laughing at that because the boys had successfully cheered me up when I was feeling down, I love these guys so much.