~ Chapter Three ~

After school i went back home and went to sleep,I've never felt so tired in my life and I've lived for a long time.For vampires like me,we only sleep for a few hours,sometimes i don't sleep for a week, I don't  need human blood to survive either but it gives me strength.Vampires also don't need to kill their victims when they feed,they can stop feeding at anytime and use hypnosis and tell them to forget that we were ever there.Vampires that drink off humans almost everyday are very strong and legend has it,that the older the vampire the stronger and more powerful but hopefully its just a legend.The smell of blood... the heaven feeling,its just incredible.I don't dream like humans do but sometimes i see images of my past that always troubles me when i wake up.I don't sleep in coffins like you hear in stories,honestly i would rather a bed over a coffin anytime,coffins are so uncomfortable and have no space to move in.Vampires cant be killed so easily but there are only two ways to,the first one is the old fashion wooden stake to the heart and the last one is not so common bullet in the head.Vampires heal very quickly and also run really fast.Crosses don't do anything to vampires either,in fact I'm even wearing a cross bracelet around my wrist.

I woke up at the middle of the night feeling very hungry not even animal blood could fill me up this time,i need human blood.I thought i might go hunting tonight for human blood and not starve myself off animal blood.