~ Chapter Twelve ~

I drove to Groveman beach after talking to Alexa on the phone.

I parked a few minutes away then walked.

I saw a figure about a few feet away,I guessed it was Matt.

When  walked closer,it was him waiting for m at the edge of the beach.Matt was wearing all black as well. I stopped walking when i was about ten feet from him.

"I thought you weren't coming,I would of enjoyed the blood of your friends but drinking there blood's not the best part,you should already know..Its the killing." Matt said licking his lips

"OF COURSE I CAME! I DINT WANT YOU KILLING MY FRIENDS OR ANYONE...EXCEPT ME! You have to get though me first!" I said yelling at him.

"You sound like you want me to kill you." Matt said with a big grin.

"I didn't mean it like that but there is only going to be one saviour today Matt and that's going to be me" I said wanting to hit that grin off his face.

"Do you want to know why I asked you to come here tonight? well its because I want revenge for the last time in Italy" Matt said thinking about the past.

"How do you know this time isn't going to be different?" I said smiling

"It will be.I've got a lot stronger the last fifty years" Matt said

"Pfft! and you think i haven't?" I asked

"Well,watch out then,here I come" Matt said dashing towards me with vampire speed.

I quickly stepped to the left.he was inches away,i felt my hair fly back then quickly landing on my back again.

"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT!" I yelled

"It's just the beginning my dear" Matt said

I grabbed my knife from my left boot in a flash and dashed towards him.