~ Chapter Ten ~

There were two deep marks.Bite marks on Kevin's exposed neck.

"I think an animal attacked him" the woman police said.

"we don't know for sure but i think your right,only an animal could of done this" Agreed the police man.

I just stood there frozen and didn't say one word when I saw the bite mark.

This wasn't just any animal,they are a vampires marking and they look awfully familiar...I've seen these markings before,I just cant seem to remember when but who the hell would do this? and to a 15 year old high school boy!

After this terrible night I drove home and at the front door was another not.

I picked it up and read it.

IF YOU ARE WONDERING WHO KILLED THAT HELPLESS BOY,IT WAS ME. I WANT TO MEET YOU AT GROVEMAN BEACH TOMORROW NIGHT AT EIGHT THIRTY.BE READY FOR A FIGHT LINA...BE THERE OR NEXT TIME IT WILL BE ONE OF YOUR LITTLE HELPLESS FRIENDS!

                                                                                                                                    YOUR MASTER

I scrunched up the piece of paper and though it into the bin when I got inside the house.

I went upstairs and got into my nightgown getting ready for bed,I didn't feel like dealing with Matt right now.

Laying on the bed right now..I was feeling so angry,Like my head might explode in a few minutes.