~ Chapter Thirteen ~

He grabbed my hand a few centimeters away from his heart.

"Damn" I whispered to myself.

He twisted my left hand that was holing the knife,the knife slipped away though my fingers and stabbed though the sand,right in front of my boot and nearly stabbed right though my toe.Matt grabbed a long knife out of his back pocket in a blink of a human's eye and tried to cut me,luckily with vampire eyes sight I quickly twisted myself with half my strength but Matt only managed to cut across my left shoulder.

"it's not going to heal for at least a minute or two,he cut it too deep."' I thought.

He dashed towards me again but this time its different,his aiming for my..heart.I quickly ran behind a tree. I reached for my guns in my jacket and started loading them with bullets.

I started shooting at Matt randomly while tying to aim for his head at the same time.

"yes" I whispered a I got him one on of his legs,I think it was the right leg and another on his left shoulder.

Matt though a knife as hard and fast as he could at me,It went flying as fast as a jet or even faster,it dug right into my right leg and I pulled it out and though it right back at him but missed,it dug into a tree behind him instead.

I started shooting at him again but he was running really fast that they all missed him.