~ Chapter Fourteen {Last Chapter} ~

"Damn it,he's running faster then before...how!?" I thought

Matt got another knife but this time it was from his belt,he bolted towards me.

Before I even saw him come towards me,he stabbed my left leg then pulled it out by sliding it to the left. I fell on the sand,hand first,face down.

"you think you can defeat me again... YOU'RE WRONG!" Matt said pulling my hair so he could see my face.

I grabbed my gun that slipped though my hand while i fell before and started shooting,aiming for his heart.

"yes..five bullets though the heart" my mind counted as I continued shooting.Matt fell on the ground backwards.I tried getting up but i fell,I tried again

"yes,I'm up" I thought,wanting to dance.

"My leg..it's fully healed" I whispered,touching my left leg

"and my left shoulder too but my right leg still has a Small cut" I thought 

I walked over to Matt with a long knife that I picked up on the sand,When I got to Matt I stabbed him with the knife and the knife went right thought him.

" you talked to soon,I defeated you..again but this time barley.Any last words?" I asked

"I..will..get..re..ven..ge!!" Matt said taking a breath though each word.

I ripped his ruby necklace from his neck and put it in my pocket.

"When the sun comes up tomorrow you'll be a pile of useless dust.Bye Matt" I said walking towards my car.

I drove home and got ready for bed.

In the morning at seven I drove back to Groveman beach to see if Matt turned into ash yet. I got out of the car and walked over to the place Matt and I were last night. There was no sign of ashes but he was gone,the wind did it's job and hopefully Matt is gone for good this time.