~ Chapter Eleven ~

I woke up this morning with a big headache,then i remembered about the note...I took it out of the bin and read it again.

Should I go?... risk my life that has lived over a hundred years  or save one of my best friends?

"SAVE my best friends,I owe them that much" my mind said while I walked over to the computer.

I didn't go to school today,I needed to be ready for the fight.

I brought guns from overseas and it was going to arrive this afternoon.

I drove to the park and got myself a human snack,to give me more strength then drove back home and of course I didn't kill the human.

When I got home there was a package at the door and i guessed it was the guns i ordered this morning.

I went inside with the box then opened it,It had ten guns and 5 packs of bullets,Just as I ordered.

I went upstairs and wore all black.I put my black shoulder length t-shirt, black leather jacket, black leather leggings,black belt and black boots.

I put a small knife in each boot,two guns in the pocket's of my leather jacket.

I went to my car and put the rest of the bullets in the boot of the car then went back inside to have a quick dinner.

While i was eating Alexa rang.

"Hi Bella,It's Alexa..Why didn't you come to school today? Alexa asked though the phone.

"I had something really important to do" I said trying to think of words to use.

"Oh..Okay,are you coming tomorrow?" Alexa asked

"Im not sure.we'll see what happens tomorrow" I said

"Okay Bella,well..I have to go mum is telling me to get off the phone,see ya and take care" Alexa said

"Okay bye Alexa" I said then hung up the phone.