~ Chapter Seven ~

I went inside my house and sat down on my bed watching TV,i felt right after one thirty in the morning and went to bed. I woke up at ten thirty in the morning and got dressed,I wore a white dress with brown high heel boots.

I walked to the car shop near my house and searched for a car i liked.

After half an hour walking,I brought a sliver Porsche boxster.

I drove home in my new car and enjoyed the rest of the day inside a bar in town and went home around three in the afternoon.

When i got home i sat in bed on my phone for the rest of the night.

At four in the evening i heard a knock at the door and went to see who it was.

When i opened the door Alexa and Katherina was standing in front of me.

"Hey girls,come in." I said smiling while opening the front door for them

'We missed you,so we came after school and thought we could design our costume for the Halloween party on Friday night,I brought notepads,pens and everything we need,its in my school bag' Katherina said walking into the house.

"Lets go upstairs and sit on my bed,but me and Ray already chose what were going to wear." I told them upstairs and then taking a sit on my bed.

"It's okay,we can design mine and Katherina's" Alexa said bouncing up and down the bed then stopped after a minute.

"okay,so what do you girls want to go as?" I asked

"well,I want to go as a cat." Katherina said while gabbing her stuff out of her bag.

"and i want to go as a witch,i mean a good one with special powers." Alexa said

"what about you Bella,I mean what did you and Ray decide?" Katherina said giving a little smirk to Alexa.

"Yeah Bella,what did Ray and you decide?" Alexa repeated grinning at Katherina.

"well.. Ray said I should go as a vampire because of my really pale skin." I said lifting my arm to show them how pale my skin was.

"RAY'S RIGHT! you do have pale skin,I haven't noticed that before." Katherina said looking at Alexa shocked

"Okay,then let's get started before it gets dark." I said after looking out the window.