Chapter 8 (cont.)

(Continuation of Chapter 8)

[Y/N]'s POV

Chance and Anthony made me a really yummy breakfast this morning and Emilio woke me up this morning to say happy birthday. I'm so lucky to live in a house with my best friends. There's a couple hours until my party tonight, which is being held at the house. Thankfully, Erika and Jake let me have it here because I didn't want to spend money on renting out a club or anything. I still have to get a few things in order: I have to pick up some food, move all the furniture, and of course do my hair and makeup. The DJ was getting here soon so I had to move all the couches in the backyard to make room for his set up. Nick and Erika were going to help me pick up balloons and whatever else they thought I would need.

-A couple hours later-

It's 6:00 so I still have about two hours until people start arriving. I'm starving already so I ordered a quick salad from Chipotle. After I finished eating, I took a shower, brushed my teeth and started getting ready. Erika, Tessa, and I were all getting dressed and doing our makeup together. Normally, I wear just an oversized hoodie and some shorts (if I even bother to put on some pants) but today I was wearing a two piece mauve dress (pictured above. ps: not my picture, just thought it was cute). I wanted to stay kind of casual cause I didn't want to make a big deal out of my birthday. I curled my hair a bit, did my makeup, and threw on some white sneakers. 

Tessa and Erika are a little more glam than me so they went all out with their dresses and makeup. They looked gorgeous as always. Erika wore a black bralette with black miniskirt while Tessa wore a white bodycon dress with cutouts at the side. We started taking mirror selfies for Snapchat and Instagram when Jessica (the Team 10 photographer) called everyone downstairs for a quick photoshoot.

The three of us walked into the backyard where the boys were already getting their photos taken. We were greeted with a series of "DAAAAAMN"s and whistles. Emilio walked over to me, with wide eyes and his mouth wide open. He took my hand and gave me a little twirl. He said "Damn my girl is HOT"

"You don't look so bad yourself, handsome" I replied. He was wearing just a black tshirt and black jeans but he still looked fiiine. We all took some pictures and around 8:00, people started arriving. I didn't have that many friends in LA that weren't from social media so I let Jake and the rest of Team 10 invite a couple of their friends. I didn't want it to be a crazy party, I just wanted to chill with my friends, dance, and have fun. 

-Later that night-

Emilio's POV

It was a couple hours into the party, I think it was around 10:30 or 11:00, it was time to surprise [Y/N] with her cake. Nick and Erika went to pick one up earlier from one of the most famous bakeries in Los Angeles. We wanted it to be a surprise for her so we hid it in the garage. Erika told me to get Ivan to help me bring out the cake to [Y/N], who was chilling in the kitchen with some of her friends. She helped us find some candles and sparklers to put on top of the cake, which had two layers and was her favourite flavour: chocolate. Of course, Ivan pulled out the vlog camera to record everything for tomorrow's video.

Erika said she was going to tell the DJ to turn down the music and to announce that we had a surprise for her. I guess that was my cue to come out with the cake. Ivan lit the sparklers and we walked towards [Y/N] while everyone sang happy birthday. Her face lit up when she saw me (or maybe she was just excited to see the cake). After we took pictures and she blew out the candles, it was time to cut the cake. She handed a slice to me, but before I could even take it, she smashed it in my face! I was so shocked, and of course, Ivan got it all on camera. I had to get my revenge so I hugged her and started wiping my face on hers and kissing her all over so she would get cake on her face too. She was laughing and screaming because I was getting icing all in her hair and messing up her makeup.

Everyone was yelling "[SHIP NAME]!" and telling us to get a room. We both decided we needed to go wash off since we were both covered in chocolate. We went upstairs to her bathroom and tried to clean up as best as we could. I was watching [Y/N] fix up her makeup in the mirror and she looked so beautiful. 

"[Y/N], did I tell you that you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen?" I said to her.

She started blushing. "Aww... thanks Emilio. Did I ever tell you that you're the most handsome boy I've ever seen?" she replied.

I went over to give her a hug from behind. I started kissing her neck, biting down lightly on her soft skin.

"Stop, Emilio. I can't go back downstairs with a bunch of hickies on my neck!" She laughed.

"Haha, why not?" I joked.

She turned around to face me and kissed me passionately on the lips. We made out for about five minutes when she finally pulled away. 

"They're probably wondering what's taking so long. We should probably go back downstairs before they get too suspicious. I'll see you later tonight, k babe? You can sleep in my room tonight" she whispered. 

"Yeah, sure. I'll see you tonight." I said.

She gave me one last kiss and walked back to the party.

After the party was over, it was almost 3 in the morning. I was pretty tired and I was about to head off to bed, but I remembered [Y/N] said I could sleep in her room tonight. I sneaked upstairs and knocked on her door. She yelled "it's open!".

She already took off her makeup and was lying in bed on her phone. She was wearing a Calvin Klein bra and sweatpants. How does she manage to look sexy 24/7? I took off my shirt and pants, since LA is so hot, I normally just sleep in my boxers. We were both so tired that we just cuddled. 

"Did you have a good birthday?" I asked her.

"Best one I've ever had" she replied.

I kissed her on the head and we both fell asleep.

---

WOAH A LONG CHAPTER YOU'RE WELCOME. oops i think in the previous chapter i said it was gonna get freaky or something but i decided i would leave that idea for a different chapter. lol you can kind of tell i didn't really know how to end this one :P haha but why has there been a food fight TWICE and it's only like the eighth chapter??? HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! STAY TUNED FOR NEXT UPDATE <3