Chapter 4

WARNING: MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY PLEASE!!!!! 

After the game, we ordered pizza and just hung out for the rest of the night. We were all sitting on the couch or the trampoline and having a night without vlog cameras. I was cuddling on the couch next to Erika and Tessa but I started to get bored. I looked over to Emilio who was sitting on his bunk bed next to his brother. We made eye contact and I gave him a seductive look. I told everyone I was tired and that I was going to head up to go to sleep. 

As I was walking up the stairs, I texted Emilio, "Come up to my room in a few minutes, but don't make it too obvious ;)" 

I went into my room and started getting ready. I touched up a bit of my makeup and threw on a lacy bra and panties. I didn't want to look like I was trying too hard, but at the same time, I wanted to impress him. I put on a long sweatshirt that he left in my room a while ago and sat in bed waiting for him to come. 

Emilio's POV

[Y/N] looked over at me and gave me a sexy look. I think she wants to finish what we started earlier. She got up to go to her room and I got a text from her telling me to sneak up to her room later. How was I supposed to go upstairs without making it obvious that I was going to go see her? My bed is downstairs now so I can't say I'm going to bed. 

I waited a couple of more minutes. It was already close to midnight so people were also starting to fall asleep. Almost everyone had left to go back to their rooms except Ivan and Jake. [Y/N] was waiting for almost 25 minutes now so I decided I would tell them I was going upstairs to shower and brush my teeth. I walked up the stairs and hoped that no one was in the hallway. I walked slowly to [Y/N]'s room at the end of the hallway and knocked gently. 

"Babe... it's Emilio"

I looked around me to make sure no one was watching me go into her room. She opened the door and pulled me in by my shirt. I closed the door behind me quickly and we started giggling. She was still holding onto my shirt so she pulled me in close. I looked down at what she was wearing and damn... she was wearing one of my sweaters. She looked so small and adorable since it was so big on her. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. 

She took my hand and led us over to her bed. Wow. This was really about to happen. My heart started beating faster and faster. She sat down, pulled me down on top of her, and we started to make out. This was only the second time I've kissed her but I felt just as much energy and passion as the first time. 

I moved down and started sucking on her neck and leaving little hickeys all over her jaw. Her eyes were closed and she started moaning softly, which turned me on even more. She flipped us over so she was straddling me. She took off her sweatshirt, revealing a lacy set of lingerie underneath. I licked my lips and took this as a sign that she wanted me to take off my shirt too. I quickly took off my shirt and threw it across the room. I pulled her down again and she started grinding on me and giving me love bites all over my neck and chest. By now, I was so hard, I'm sure she could feel it. 

---

LOL THIS CHAPTER WAS GETTING A BIT LONG (ahem) SO I DECIDED TO CONTINUE IT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WHICH I WILL PROBABLY UPLOAD TOMORROW. BUT FOR NOW, ENJOY THIS STEAMY LIL PART. IT'S THE FIRST TIME I'VE WRITTEN ANYTHING LIKE IT SO I'M KIND OF STEPPING OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE FOR THIS ONE. I hope you like it!