Chapter 3

We all played rock paper scissors to see who would go first. Ivan lost so he had to choose his dare first. He reached into the pile of dares and pulled out a slip of paper. 

"Post a shirtless picture on Instagram... okay not too bad" he read.

Jake said, "Okay now you have to pick someone to also be shirtless in that picture with you. Remember, if you don't do the dare, there's a punishment!" 

He spun the wheel and it landed on... TESSA! Tessa looked over reluctantly at Chance. He thought about it for a second, but decided it was fine. 

"Oh my god hahaha thanks bro" said Ivan.

They went both took off their shirts and took a picture in the bathroom mirror. 

"Yo Tivan shippers are gonna go WILD bro" said Jake. 

"Yeah, I'll make the caption 'it's just a dare' so Chessa fans don't come after me" replied Ivan.

He posted the picture and Jake told him to choose who goes next. He looked at everyone with an evil look in his eye and pointed to Emilio. 

Emilio went over to the pile of dares, closed his eyes and picked a piece of paper. He opened it slowly and read it to himself. 

"Oh my godd...." he said as he put his head in his hands. 

"What does it say?" asked Erica. He gave the piece of paper and she read out "Make out for at least 5 seconds"

"YOOOO!!!!!" All the guys started jumping and screaming except for Emilio who just laughed embarrassingly. 

"Alright, alright who's gonna be the lucky girl?!" yelled Chance.

"Or guy!" added Ivan. 

Emilio spun the wheel. As it was spinning I was praying it would land on me. I knew if it landed on Erica or Tessa, their boyfriends would make him spin again, so my chances seemed pretty high. I held my breath as the wheel slowly crept to a stop. And you guessed it... the mf wheel landed on MY NAME. 

Emilio and I made eye contact and started to blush. Everyone started chanting "[Y/N+Emilio ship name]!!!!"

I hopped off the kitchen counter where I was sitting and we both went into the middle of the circle and stood in front of each other.

"Haha sorry you have to do this. Are you okay with this?" He asked.

Aww that was so sweet of him to make sure I was comfortable with it first. I said, "Yeah it's just a video haha"

Jake got his camera ready and counted down for us. "Okay 3, 2, 1..."

Emilio stepped closer to me until we were just inches apart. He cupped my face with both of his hands. He leaned in and I closed my eyes but instead of feeling his lips on mine, he gave me a small peck on the nose.

We pulled away and both started laughing. 

"NOOOOOO THAT DOESN'T COUNT YOU HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN" screamed Jake. Everyone was shouting and laughing. 

"Okay fine, fine..." said Emilio. 

When everyone calmed down, Jake gave us the countdown again. This time, I knew it was going to be the real thing. 

Emilio stepped towards me, placing his left hand on my waist and cupping my face with his right. He looked down at my lips and leaned in. We both closed our eyes and our lips made contact. It was like nothing I've ever felt before. There was like all of the sexual tension between us just exploded and there was electricity surging throughout my body. I forgot about everything happening around me and our kiss started becoming more passionate. 

His hands slid down under my butt, coaxing me to wrap my legs around his waist. I jumped and he carried me back to the kitchen counter. He placed me down and I pulled him closer in with my legs. After a couple of seconds, I saw Jake's camera getting closer and closer to my face and yelling at us to get a room. I snapped back to reality. I pulled away and heard everybody going crazy. 

Ivan ran over, slapped him on the back and yelled "YOOOOO THAT'S MA BOYYY!!!!!!!!!!!"

"MARTINEZ THAT WAS HOT. WAY MORE THAN 5 SECONDS MAN, YOU'RE A SAVAGE!!" yelled Chance, who also gave him a high five. 

I blushed and looked at Emilio who was also blushing. I can't believe I just did that in front of all of Team 10 PLUS the millions of people who were going to watch this video! 

Jake aimed the camera at me and asked "[Y/N], HOW DO YOU FEEL?!" 

Still with my arm around Emilio, I looked at the camera, then looked back at Emilio, smiling, and said, "That was pretty fuckin hot"

When Jake went away to film everyone else's reaction, Emilio leaned into my neck and whispered so no one could hear, "That was so sexy... we'll finish this later" He pulled back and gave me a cute little wink. My heart was so happy. This boy who I've been dreaming about actually might like me back!

Tessa came up to me and said "DAMN GIRL that was soo hot both of you were so into it!"

We continued the game for a couple more rounds, but I could hardly pay attention because all I could think about was how amazing that kiss was and how much I was looking forward to finishing what we started. 

After the video ended, Jake recorded his outro,"Jake Paulers, I hope you enjoyed this CRAZY video. I will see you tomorrow because IT'S EVERYDAY BRO, PEACE" 

---

LOL CRYING THIS CHAPTER WAS SO CRINGEY TO WRITE SORRY IF YOUR EYES ARE BLEEDING. BUT OMG EMILIO SEXY SEXY TIME WHO ELSE IS READY!??? idk if it's just me but I try really hard to make it so the things they say are things they would actually say if this was happening in real life so it's easier for you to visualize what i'm imagining??? also i'm trying to upload everyday (even though literally no one cares) but ay to the one person who does read my stuff YOU DESERVE A COOKIE. I tried to make a cover for the book but it was way too much work so you're just gonna have to enjoy this picture of Emilio. OKAY GOOD NIGHT