Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning to the sound of an air horn in my ear. 

"WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BAKEY!!!!!!!!" shouted Jake. 

Annoyed, I hit him in the head with a pillow. 

"Morning, (Y/N)" said Jake.

"Morning Jake Paulers!" I said.

"Well, (Y/N), today I have a great surprise for you"

"What is it?"

"I can't tell you now but I'll tell everyone when they come downstairs. Just get ready, it's gonna be LIT"

Jake turned off the camera and went to wake up the rest of the house. I wonder what the surprise is. Knowing Jake, it could be anything from a pet llama to our pool being filled with yogurt. I slipped on a Team 10 sweatshirt but decided to wear it as a dress since it was an extra large. I took my hair out of a bun, took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, did my makeup, and headed downstairs. Can't forget the vlogging camera!

When I got downstairs I saw Jake, Erika, Tessa, Chance, Anthony, the twins, Tristan and Kade standing around something. I stood next to Erika to see what was in the middle. As soon as I saw it, I knew I was getting myself into some trouble.

It was the wheel from the Random Kiss Spin Wheel video (if you don't know what I'm talking about it, go watch it on Jake Paul's channel). I had no idea what was about to happen so I was nervous but also a little excited at the same time. 

Jake began explaining what we were going to do for his video.

"Okay so for my next video, we are going to do the 'Ultimate Sexual Spin the Wheel Challenge'!"

Everyone looked at each other and started shouting and laughing. Chance said, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, I don't know about this. Tessa and I are married, I don't think I want to be a part of this..."

Jake said, "Hold up, just let me explain the game first... So basically, each person is going to take turns drawing a piece of paper from this pile. Each one contains a dare like 'take off your pants' or 'give someone a lap dance'. After you find out which dare you're doing, you have to spin the wheel to see who else has to do the dare with you. Not all of them are sexual... just most of them ahaha"

We all looked at each other and agreed to do it. Chance and Tessa, and Jake and Erika agreed they would do it as long as the dares weren't too sexual and they wouldn't be cheating on each other. Jake turns on his camera and explains the game again. 

I start to realize that some of these dares could be really intense and I secretly hoped this would be my opportunity to find out if there's any chemistry between me and Emilio.

---

AYY OKAY OKAY SECOND PART LET'S GO

haha it's only been one day and I one person has read the first chapter so SHOUT OUT TO WHOEVER YOU ARE <3 I'm so excited, I have really great ideas for the next chapter! Sorry if this is kind of a cliffhanger but I just wanted to upload this part tonight and hopefully I'll finish writing and publish chapter 3 by tomorrow night! 

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN!!!!