Bed Peace

*Authors Announcement* This week and going forward I'm going to start posting only on Fridays. I'm very sorry about this since I did say I'll be posting twice a week. Little did I know that I would have a bunch of things that would make it hard to write chapters every week. I realized this when I only wrote one chapter in the span of 7 days. Again I'm very sorry about this but not a lot can be helped :/. Thank you.

~

After Rose was satisfied with her picture I handed Lenny Charlie's phone and we took another. "My old friends on here are gonna be so fucking jealous", Charlie said smirking at her phone.

"You're welcome, You're welcome", Rose held out her hand and bowed. "Now you two queens She looked at us and held out both of her hands. Let's go and show off your new looks." 

"I know a good bar in here", said Charlie.

"Then we shall go there", Rose walked up front.

When we walked across the mall we went into this random unknown bar. To our surprise it was packed even though not many people were seen in the mall.

"What kind of shots do you guys wanna do?" Rose looked at us across the booth. I shrugged. "I mean if shots aren't your thing you can always get a margarita. I know I am" She looked at me.

"If you want Dei, we can share a jumbo one?" Charlie said nicely. "Sure."

A male waiter  with nicely drawn eyebrows walked up to the table. "Hello I'm Mike and I'll be your server today, what may I get you?" I saw him looking at Lenny. "Ah yes can we get.." Rose spoke as I watched the guy closely. I'm sure Lenny didn't notice as he was too busy looking at Rose's phone but the guy kept glancing at him. When the man walked away I soon saw him again walking up to another waitress who looked behind and at Len and smiled. What kind of place is this? Yelp, one star. I thought as Rose had been talking about yelp reviews all day and how it's the new "Big thing."

I turned and watched Lenny who was at right of me next to the wall stare at the phone. Rose lean over and swiped the phone for him and explained the pictures he saw. "Remember Jerry Louis? He lives in Texas now and let me do this look before he left." I stared at the full body shot of a guy with fashionable clothes and dyed hair. "Looks good", he said.

I leaned closer to him as we stared at pictures and eventually the waiter came back. "Sorry for the long wait." He looked at me with a weird look and set down our big plate of fries, then a line of shots and a big bowl like glass with three straws in it. After he left Charlie moved the big margarita in the middle of her, Rose and I. I watched across the booth as Charlie and Rose sipped it. "Mm, you gonna try some?" I took a sip. It was sweet and tangy with the bitter taste of alcohol. When I leaned back down from hovering over the table I soon scooted away from Lenny after I noticed that I was too close. Basically almost sat on his left thigh. The other four took around three shots each while there was a pretty big dent in the bowl. I, myself had drank a lot too.

"Ah let's get out of here." Rose said as she scooted out of the booth. All five of us were heading out when that waiter approached Lenny. Since everyone was talking and he was in the back I was the only one who noticed when I turned around. They both stood there as the guy who looked not a day over twenty one jotted something down on what looked like a napkin and smiled. I stood and waited by the door when the rest went outside. They both soon finished and both I and Lenny walked outside like lost ducklings.

"Where were you guys?" Rose said from the driver's seat. "Some waiter asked me something."

"Well hurry up and get in, we gotta go clubbing."