Chapter 36: Who's Fault?

A/N: Expect grammar mistakes and typos.

Chapter 36: Who's Fault?

Ace's P.O.V.

~~~~~

"Ugh, what do I do?!" I asked myself as I put my head in my hands who's resting on my knees.

"What do you mean?" Jd asked out of nowhere. I looked up, surprised to see him here beside me.

"Oh Jd what are you doing here?" I straighten my uniform aa I stood up.

"Just to call ya. You should be there in the counter right now?"

"But there's no customers right now." I stated, it's true.

"Look." He pointed to Cindy, my co-worker in the counter part serving as many people as she can. "And anyway, even if there's no people, you should be there."

I shrugged and went to my spot. Oh, forgot to mention that I now work on a local bakery here a town away from my house.

"Hey Ace, could you help me here?" She half-whispered.

"Of course." I said, not really interested in working.

Once we served all the customers, we both sat down in our stool.

"You know, you can always quit whenever you want if you do not like this job." She said, picking at her nails. I don't know whether to take that as good or bad compliment...

"I'd take that as a good one. If you didn't know, I only work here to save up money." I again shrugged.

"Why for?" She looked at me.

"For, my college." I crossed my arms. "I wanna help mom out for my tuition since there'll be a new member of our family and my sister don't work. Oh and also, I wanna get my own apartment since I am already 18." I smiled at the thought of getting my apartment on my own. I've always wanted to live on my own for some reasons.

"That's cool." She nodded.

"How bout you?"

"My mom wants me too." She sighed. "I don't know."

"Okay..."

Minutes passed. "Hey do you have flowers here?"

"Don't you notice? There's a sigh saying this is a bakery and does this bread looks like roses?" I looked up to see who said that crap and oooh-

"Oh Sandi it's you." I bkushed at my sudden reaction, slightly chuckled.

"Yup."

"Sorry for that rude-ness. Why are you asking for flowers?"

"I'm really searching for flowers and this place got my eye." He shrugged. "And when I stepped in, I saw you sitting in there, and that words just came out of my mouth..." He smiled.

"Oh okay. And why are you searching for flowers indeed?"

"You really have a lot of questions ready."

"I know I know. So why?"

"I wanna... court someone?" He sounded unsure and chuckled.

"Aww, really? Who's the lucky girl?" I poked him.

"Hmm. I met her two weeks ago, by a mutual friend."

"That's cute!"  "So who is she?"

"Bella. She lives a block away from yours." Is he kidding?!

"Are you kidding?! Bella as in Bella Jackson?"

"Uh yeah, how do you know her?"

"Well she's just my childhood friend." I paused. "And when did she came back? Last time I knew, thay moved to California.." I said, sad at the remark, she left us, Niall and Luke when we're six.