Chapter 29: Eavesdrop

don't be ghost readers! vote/comment for the chapters cause the author took time writing this although she knew this story isn't the best x

Chapter 29: Eavesdrop

~~~~~

Ace's P.O.V.

As what have Niall said, they are now in New Zealand. Jeez I wanna go there so bad. I stretched out of my cocoon form in the couch after stuffing myself with all the fruits I can see here. Yeah it's weird that I'm eating fruits today. Well I'm such a good gurl. Jokes.

I felt something vibrated under me. What the heck can vibrate inside a couch? Awkward. I put my hands over where the vibration comes from and jackpot, I spotted Louis' name and photo in it's screen, calling me. I immediately answered "Hello?"

"Omg girl what's up?" He said in a high pitched voice. Wow great way to annoy me.

"Yeah boy what's new eh?" I wanna be a ghetto sometimes.

"Just called up to tell you that we'll be going back there in Chicago. Yup that's right after the last show in Tokyo which is three more months but it's all worth it." He ushered. I wonder what's the 'It's all worth it' mean. Hmm.

"Can't wait!" I squealed. "So how's life there?"

"Really? Haha you just talked to us 24 hours ago!" He joked.

"Is it bad to be all concerned?" I pouted although he can't see me.

"Sorryyyyy!" He said. "Okay got to go now, haha bye! We miss you."

"Okay I miss ya'll too, bye!" Then I hung up. Aw I truly missed them. I have really no fun here except when I'm with Brit. I like her name but I prefer Brittany to her over Brittney. I chuckled. But it's not my business.

Niall and I suddenly become more stronger than ever. Yeah I don't really get what's the point of breaking up when you're in a LDR? You just both have to keep in touch and just trust eachother.

I won't forget the time he said those three little words. He was the first yeah because no ever guy had been with me cause of being a 'tomboy' lately.

Louis' P.O.V.

I'm coming up to Niall's room to tell him that I told Ace about that. Slowly walking up to his door, I can hear voices. I slowed my slow actions once more and placed my left ear on the door. Eavesdrop yah. This is just another prank they're making yeah so I listened to it carefully.

"So is there going something between you two eh?" I heard familiar Zayn's slow accent thru Niall's room.

What? Niall and Ace are dating for months now huh? "No." Niall said intently.

"It isn't good Niall, later on it'll be over the world." What will be in the world next thing?

"I know. Why do I have to go under all of this! I just wanted a normal life. Not this one!" Niall urged then sighed loudly. What are they talking about?  I insisted to keep listening to them.

"Does she knew about Ace?" Zayn firmly asked. Oh, so they aren't talking about Ace. But with whom?

"She does know me Niall Horan but she don't know that I'm in a relationship." He said that in a more low voice as if someone's listening to their conversation.