Chapter 20: To Miami And L.A.

~~~~~

I rolled off Niall's gasp from me and fell down on the floor making a loud thud that I think woke everyone up. I sat on the floor patting my head. Liam rushed to my, or our room followed by a sleepy Louis and Harry. Niall sat on the bed and asked me what happened.

"What happened?" Asked by Liam. Daddy lol.

"I just rolled off the bed and yeah."

"Oh, Liam! What's the big deal waking me up? Argh! I'm not done yet with my hangover." Louis shouted at Liam's face.

"Well it isn't my fault of you getting really drowned with alcohol, next time try to control yourself."

"Where's Zayn?" I asked noticing Zayn's not here.

"The sleepy boy." Niall said getting me up.

"Oh, yeah right."

"C'mon I'm hungry."

"We're too tired to get down." Harry said.

"Okay I'll just call room service." I said and jogged to Niall's phone hence I can't find mines.

We ended up eating at Zayn's room cause trying to wake him up is the worst things ever so we need to eat at his room and force him to eat lol. After that messiness they got bathed and a quick rehearsals.

"What's next?" Niall asked. His hair was still wet, I tried to ix it up and it ended up looking a bit good.

"Let's watch Catching Fire?" Louis boasted.

"Yeah! We've forgotten about that, geez." I said.

10 minutes later then we're at the cinema. I counted us all. 6 yeah. "6 tickets for Catching Fire." I said politely at the girl.

Harry chuckled. "What?" I asked him.

"Since when did you became that polite?" Niall giggled. I hit his back causing him to stop. But he didn't.

I just rolled my eyes and put my tongue out at them and get the tickets handed by the girl for about 5 minutes I think. Ooops. "Ah, pardon."

"It's okay" She kindly smiled. We get inside it and yes, they didn't get mobbed. Niall seems upset but why? Did I do somewhat wrong? 

One hour and thirty-two minutes the movie ended we kept booming eachother's about the movie.

"Katniss is so fit!" Harry said. Hmm,

"I thought you seeing someone?" I said referring to the last concert, of what he said.

"Uh, yeah. Let's not talk about it."

"Yeah when she and Peeta kissed and their saliva met omg." Naughty Louis. We all laughed whilst walking down the road to get back home.

"It's gross you know."Niall said.

"Says the one who does that when kissing his girl." Zayn said. Ugh.

I slapped him arm. "Hey!"

"But I'm really excited for Mockingjay." Says Liam.