Chapter 25: Fun With Nan

~~~~~

3rd Person's P.O.V

Chapter 25 is Ace's fun day with her grand mom, Therese and yeah her aunt. It was so fun that no one could stop them.

They went to the park in the Centre and sat down the benches under a Apple tree in front of a wood table. Ace get up from her seat and goes to God knows where. She then came back with three ice cream in cones. Strawberry and chocolate for her, cookies and cream for Kelly and avocado for Therese cause it's healthy lmao. They ate it and walk to nowhere, they stopped at a jewelry shop near the park and stepped inside.

Aunt Kelly's trip this time she said. She commanded Ace and Therese to look for what they want then she'll pay for it. The two went to the necklace section and find something. Ace had a cute G Clef necklace, an anklet and a pair of small earrings. She gave it to Kelly, which got two bracelets and earrings. They looked for Therese then found her with a silver antique-looked heart locket. Kelly paid it.

They again walked until spotted an antique shop beside a fountain. They went inside and there's an old woman and a middle aged woman. Ages of Kelly Therese. Nan knew the old lady there, they walk around the shop and talked nd talked. Then the woman came by the two and introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Liv Hemmings by the way" She smiled at them and stucked her hand out.

Kelly gladly took it and said "I'm Kelly"

"And I'm Ace" Ace joyfully responded.

"And that's my mother. I'm helping her here in the shop."

"And that's my grand mother" Ace said.

"You have an accent" Ace again said.

"Yeah, I was actually from Australia" She looked at her watch.

"What's her name?" Kelly asked.

"She's Olivia, she's totally second cousins of your Nan" She boasted. Wow.

"Wow I didn't know that!" Kelly said.

They exchanged numbers and said goodbye's then they left cause it was getting pretty dark. Ace hailed a taxi then said where they'd go.

~~~~~

Ace's P.O.V.

I don't know where to start this but..

"Hey Nan"

"Yes dear?"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure"

"Look you'll have a grand daughter."

"God, you're pregnant?!" My eyes widen.

"No no no Nan, not me. Gail." I calmed myself.

"Ooh is it a boy or a girl?"

"We don't know yet."

"So who's the lucky lad?"

"Uh, your grammar's wrong..."

"What?"

"A Fucking lad"

"Language hunny."

"It's Rolly"

"Rolly?"

"Mom's boyfriend."

"What about him?"

"He fucked her. Now he's nowhere to be seen, but good." Nan fell silent.

"Okay I don't want my first grand daughter to be an 'accident' or something."

"It's not an accident Nan." She nodded.

"Let's go to bed." We stood up and brushed my teeth. I plopped down on my bed with my still clothes on. I am too lazy to get changed.

~~~~~

A/N Lol emergesh guys! this is the shortest promise! :D btw Belated Merry Xmas xx Tell me what did you got yesterday! An plus ready my new boring book, I'll post the link in the comments XD its called That Moment lol Kay bye love ya'll <3

*Again a shout to the cover maker lalaypop! :)* btw who loves the new Book Description? 'we are never apart. maybe in distance but not in heart' <3