Chapter 34: F U N

Chapter 34: F U N

~~~~~

 I groaned as I saw the latest Chicago morning news about the weather. I mean I hate watching shows like this one cause it's making my day ruin. They just said that there's a possibility of having a snow storm here because of the very high altitude snow everywhere here. Argh.

Also with the evening news. They're starting with 'Good Evening' then telling us why the evening isn't great. Seeing people dies in car accidents or other cause of it makes me sad. If I were Rahm Emanuel, I'll make sure to lessen the number of people dying everyday. Hmmp.

I changed the channel because of that shit but what more annoying is,there's again that weather blah blah on the other channel. Very irritating right? Or left? Imma left handed person for your info, lol. Who wouldn't hate it? You? Oh, we can't be friends... Just kidding.

I turned it off before I threw it outside. I searched for my phone and found it under my matress. How did it went there eh. I pressed the power button long time and it indicates that it's drained. The fudge, this is the third time that it got 0%. I usually don't wanna make it up to that stage...

Chirps of the birds were heard outside. Lol, it isn't spring yet why could these birds survive the cold outside? Lmao. I charged my phone and after minutes, I opened it up. 

3 new messages. I checked it and it was just from the phone's factory. No one texts me, sigh. Just type TEXT ACE <space> (Your name/ and Twitter) then send to 1229. I need a friend. Or message me on my Wattpad @gameonhemmo if you want an extra role here to be my friend. First to message wins. ☺

Despite of boredom, I remember that I have to meet with Sandi and Naomi today. I need to be away from this 'stress.' They both promised to treat me today, yay! I sent them a text asking where to meet them. While waiting for their reply, I visited my Twitter.

Last tweet is 3 weeks ago. What the- I never knew I could be away from Twitter in full three weeks! I first tweeted my followers a good morning then went to my private and secret account.

I got a message saying, "Your account is temporarily blocked from using hashtags and mentioning people often." Holy toasts. "Are you a human?" That stupid question again popped out the screen. I wanna type there, "No I'm an algebra that's why I can type things silly." Pfft. I entered there my email and to my luck, successfully regained my account back.

Yup I made this private Twitter of me, two months after I made my first one. People doesn't know that this is me so it's so comfortable talking with people without them being crazy or treating me like a star. I just wanted a normal convo with them.

I tweeted my best buddy here, @gameonhemmo. She's my buddy here and she's the one that only know that this account is secretly mine. We even have a picture when we hang together few months ago. 

Beep Beep.

"Meet us here near the iHop. Naomi's still not here... So the first one to show up will get a special treat later ;D" He replied. I needed to be fast.

I texted him back saying, "Meet US? How could you say to meet US if Naomi's still not there? Did you bring somebody else there? o_o" I scrolled through my timeline. And retweeted some quotes.

"Sorry. Come faster, Nami's on her way hahaha :p" Oh, she's on way whilst I'm still sittin here. I guess I don't need to be fast. She'll overcome me instead.