Chapter 10: Debut Tour

AN:

Okay, the time is still in 2010, but the tour dates is 2013 dates ok? cause I don't know the tour dates in 2010.. SO THINGS HAPPEN THAT FAST YEAH CAUSE IT'S BETTER THAT WAY FOR ME, I'M SORRY. And omg, we have saturday classes yesterday and I bunked  omg, I'm like a bitch now. No :( Anyways, here:

Chapter 10: Debut Tour

They said, high school life is the best. You can probably do whatever you want, bunk at school or whatever. But for me, it isn't. I more likely like my elementary days, which I'm with him. Okay, stop talking about him Ace.

I walked to my bathroom and to the sink, washed my face and did my hair. I don't use make-up because it makes my skin itchy. After I finished my hair, I went back and come to my closet. I picked out a white '1989 Basketball' hoodie and a black skinny jeans, wear my Mickey Mouse white Vans, hair in a messy bun (Pic at side) I know, hoodies are not allowed at school but I don't care.

I marched downstairs and headed to the kitchen, I just picked a slice of pizza then ate it and grab some apple, then drank water and get out of the house. School's just 7 minutes walk from our house so I'm just walking to get there everyday.

I placed my earphones on my ear then Payphone by Maroon 5 came in. I sang silently through the lyrics as I walked to the school. Once I got there, I got straight to my locker and picked up my things for first class. Literature or English what you call it. I entered the room and keep my head down. I spotted a seat on the fourth row beside Hunter. I sat there and waited for Mrs. Blakes to came in, she's always late. Lol.

We started English but not focused on the lesson. I think about Niall.

Niall's POV

I really hoped she watched X-Factor, that she knows I'm in a band. I auditioned to it for her. Remember the times she tells me bout my voice. It's special cause she's special. I hope she's not mad at me. Sigh.

I love her. Since the day she told me everything. That I knew she deserves better, not me as in better. Better as in everything.

"I'm so excited to perform in MSG" I said excitedly cause we'll be touring in Madison.

"Yeah" Liam said.

"Of course! who wouldn't be? it's the worlds most famous arena God!" Louis said sarcastically.

"Yah, but it's next year tho" I said frowning.

"Its September now.." Zayn says.

"7 months to go"

"Oh"

Ace POV

I can hear some girls hear talks about One Direction in X-Factor. "What the hell is One Direction?" I asked myself, not knowing about it.