Chapter 8: Time Ticks

~~~~~

Time flew fast. Niall's gone. I don't have any friends, except Bella, but she have a bestfriend. Which means- I'm everything alone. I have no one to be with everytime. Niall and I haven't any connections, because we have no phone since we're just young. Maura's number in mom's phone is also gone, cause her phone got snatched last month. We do not know where in Ireland do they live right now.

"Hey Ace!" I got lost in my thoughts by Nica calling me.

"Oh hey there!" I greeted her back. Thinking about my thoughts earlier.

"Lunch with us?" She asked me whilst flipping the pages of her Physics book, trying to look for something.

"Uh, if that's okay?"

"Of course! Let's go to" She said dragging me to the table where she and Bella always used to seat. Oh forgot to mention, Nica is Bella's other bestfriend I'm referring to earlier.

We are almost finish with our food then Bella popped up a convo.

"Ace, you do miss Niall... a lot yeah?"

I froze. No one never mention Niall since they left. They knew I donn't wanna talk about him anymore today. I don't want to... Nah. "Uh.." Was all I could say.

"Hmm?" Nica questioned.

"Yeah.. why'd you ask?"

"Ohh, cause since they left, you changed a lot" Bella said while taking a sip from her ice tea.

"What.. changed a lot?"

"I mean, like you haven't talked to us since that time. Be a loner everytime and not having a social life" Bella said in a 'duh' tone.

"Ohh" I said. Nica gave me a look I don't know what.

"What?" I questioned Nica as she chuckled at that.

"You're just too cute blushing when talking 'bout Niall" I got surprised, I didn't know I'm blushing. Lol.

"I'm not!" I said.

We kept arguing with it until I finally gave up. They kept teasing me about that, but I begged to stop about that and they did. We got to our classes, and yes, we have the same course! We're in college right now, time ticks and flew so fast. It's now 2010, we're in our third year of college studying Law. I am not the one who picked it but mom, she always wanted me to become a laqyer someday, she always says that since I'm about 7 years, old, I'm not saying I don't like that idea but I want mom to be happy, and I'm pursuing to be a lawyer one day.

That's why Bella barely talk to me. I heard that  she thinks that I'm taking Nica away from her, which is not true. I'm not taking her away from Bella. I think Nica's just too friendly, and Bella just don't see it.

~~~~~

I woke up and sat on  my bed. Saturday morning, yah, I can be or not a morning person sometimes. I usually wake up at around 8 in the morning. I opened the peach curtains hanging on my window, and open the windows, making me slight blind from the sunlight. I went back on my bed and checked my phone. Nothing changed except for my 3 new messages. It was just from my group message. I sigh and locked my phone.

5 years. 5 years I haven't my bestfriend- a brother like friend. I didn't knew I'd handle it, because, if Niall just stays with his nan, what they call it as Irish, in like 1 week, I misses him already and now it's over 5 years.

We had to research about music and do a discussion of what we'll pick. I picked Pop- or popular, cause it's like the most 'popular' or famous kind of music nowadays. I'm not really aware of technology now, but I can use it, it's just I barely use social networking sites. (Wow, too formal aye? lol) All I do is to watch dumb shows in my telly (Too old lol) in my room and eat and sleep and do my lectures.

Thinking about our promise, in next year, in May, before we turned 18- or adults. I know he won't be abl;e to come there, cause, duh, he lives freaking hundred and hundred miles away here now. He's in Ireland, where his hometown is. With that, my love grows for him everyday, yeah love, I don't know but when he's there at 2005, I couldn't tell what month and day it was, telling him our/ my memories, like how dad died, when we got second place at the science fair, our 7th birthdays and the promise. That day, I thought to myself I love him, more than a friend. That he company me, he cares for me, he understands me. Well for me, long distance makes relationships more strong enough, I don't know why but I really believe it, people who are far away from eachother breaks up.

I'm still here in Chicago, wondering if he still knows me, remembers me or forgot me. Now, my family always says 'Forget him, cause he already forgot you' 'He won't even remember your name'. They always tried me to forget him, but it didn't wok. Never. I couldn't cause he's my only truly bestfriend that understands everything on me. Not convincing myself about it.

Mom have a boyfriend now, and they started dating this past 2 months and I'm not capable with it. Gail doesn't care. She's now over 20 (Sorry forgot her age) and I'm 17. She's still dating that punk guy from schoool (2010), which also made her a punk. She/ they always goes to discos, clubs, etc. Sleep at his flat for a night, I wonder why she's still not pregnant yet, I mean, who wouldn't be? She always sleeps with him tho. 

I realized I'm still sitting on my bed for the past two hours, thinking of many, everything. Mom already called me for breakfast, but I didn't came. Boredom strikes me, I felt too tired of doing nothing. I fell back asleep again at my bed.

~~~~~

A/N:

Pretty short chapters, sorry :( I ran out of ideas and idk. Feedbacks are welcome :) If you loked this chapter, vote it, lol. Thanks for the almost 600 reads. Asdfghjkl. Bye, ily all. Dedicated to cockyzayn cause she's an amzaing writer! Lol, read her story 'Danger' :)

Random question.. Whi here loves 5sos? I do. Lol, and that's Lukey omg.