Reunite {EPILOGUE}

It had been months since that day, and I have felt so alone. There hasn't been a day that Reth wasn't on my mind, but I tried to block it out as much as I could. So there I stood, in front of his house, or pack building considering the size. Taking a deep breath I step toward the building, only to see wolves coming toward me. It's only to be expected, considering I was an intruding rouge.

Well through these cold and lonely months, I've come to terms with myself. I can no longer ignore the pain in my chest, I have to reject him for good.

Be reasonable

I've learned that this voice was my witch side, being tortured for weeks changed my soul. It darkened it. But I'm okay with that, now I finally know I can not keep running. Not from my other half at least. Flicking my hand I send the other wolves into the trees, golden light surrounding me.

I've also come to control my flames, thankfully. Walking toward the door, letting my heart act as a compass so I can find him quick as leave fast. Walking up the stairs pushing people out of the way until I reach the door, pushing it open without hesitation.

What I see hurts, he's filling out papers with a woman behind him rubbing his shoulders. Her blond hair and bimbo stance shows that she's just a slut. His eyes snap up, looking strained. I knew I looked different, to start a new life meant to change my style as best I could.

Raven black hair curls elegantly down my back, a white flowing dress that stops at my knees along with floral net tights, and black shoes to match my outfit. I may seem to look dark, but I just looked sexy and I'm totally the same coco for coco puffs girl, or woman.

My golden eyes flickered with jealousy, before I dismiss it. I came here to reject him, but why does it still hurt.

Love is strange

Be quiet

"Layla?" Looking shocked.

Since I am human, I can not reject him. So I need him to do it for me, his eyes roam me darkening with lust and something else.

"Reject me." I state simply, getting to the point.

"What? I could never."

"You have her anyway why does it matter? I need this to truly leave." I state blankly.

That jealous feeling flaring in my stomach as her grip tightens.

Glaring and debating silently if I should burn her where she stands.

"I will not."

Narrowing my eyes at him as he dismisses his slut, she grumbles before leaving. In a second he's hugging me, and breathing in my scent. I couldn't help but hug him back, I couldn't fight the feeling.

"It's really you. I've missed you so much." he whispers.

"I came for a reason."

"And I say no."

"Why!" I sate angrily pushing him back.

"Because I'm never letting you leave my side." he smirks.

"You can't do that." before I can witch up he kisses me.

Not sure what shocked me more, the fact that he kissed me, or that I'm kissing back. I can feel the smile as he kisses me with so much passion.

Before I feel sleepy and I slump slightly, "I won't let you leave my arms."

That's the last thing I can register before I realize he drugged me, touché my old friend. But I can't help but think that one annoying thought.

I don't want to leave

Okay since you all wanted a sequel this is the last page, sequel is next. And better with longer chapters and more romance. I hope you like this book but be ready for a better one. Don't give up on me yet guys! Love your support!

Stay thirsty my friends.