Fanfreakingtastic

Layla's POV:

Its been a week since my dad incident and I've been seeing less off my parents. I was still mad about my dad but I was just glad he didn't find out about Reth. Speaking of Reth he's heen acting weirder, barking at the window at night or snuggling closer to me as much as possible. But he's been growing a lot, he's up to my knees and I don't think I can hide him in my shirt anymore. Great.

I'm currently sitting on the couch because it's saturday, "Rethhhhh!"

He runs up to me instantly another thing I find weird, hmmm. The only thing he's guilty of is being really cute puppy!

"Hey boy, wanna go to the park?" I ask rubbing his fur.

He barks happily agreeing with me. I smile jumping up, let me tell you as boring as it can be having a dog is fun! I grab his leash attaching it to his collar. I walk out side and head down to he street with Reth prancing beside me. It took us a little while to get but the walk was nice. But guess what, instead of seeing little kids running around there were guys about my age drink and breaking cans on the ground.

"Great." I mumble.

I start to turn around unnoticed but with my luck that doesn't happen.

"Hey babe where you going?" One of the guys slurred.

I mentally kicked myself of even trying to be active, I should embrace laziness! while I was busy ranting on about how exorcise is suicide I hadn't realized they were walking toward me until I heard Reth growl. Then they just stopped, and stared at Reth. Weird right? One muttered something before they turned around kicking a can in defeat before storming off in some unknown direction. I was left there dumbfounded, what the hell just happened.

Reth starts to prance before leading me further into the parks walk area, I kinda follow oblivious to my 'smart' dogs path. When I do come back to reality I see that Reth was just walking unknowingly, which means I'm lost, alone, in the woods, with my dog.

Fanfreakingtastic!

Next I'm doing Reths POV so it might take longer plus it's gonna be a super long update! Hope you enjoyed and sorry for the delay!