I'm Part of The Food Chain?

Reths POV:

I smelt them, I told them to stay away from Layla, but I course I need to teach them a lesson. (He's super cocky because he turned Layla on) I shift running through the woods until I reach they're scent. They're rouges. I warned them a while back to not trespass on my claimed land, but rouges will be rouges, stupid mutts. God now I sound like Layla. I stop running almost causing me to roll, there's was a scream.

It was Laylas. What the hell is she doing in the woods, I sprint off toward her scent. But theres another mixed with her cherry blossom smell, it's dirty and rotten. At least the rouges were smart enough to listen, but their death toll just went up.

'Mate.' my wolf whimpers.

I do not take his concern lightly, I push myself to run faster. But when I get there, my beautiful Layla is under the rouge, his discussing teeth in her now pale bloody neck. She's dead.

Jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk, aren't I fun?

When I get they're she's against a tree the wild beast close to her face. My anger boils over as my eyes turn black with fury, before I can think I launch myself at him sinking my sharp teeth in his neck and pulling him away causing us to roll. I slam his huge body into the dirty woods floor, my teeth still in lock, until he's still. Ignoring my mates whimpers I claw at him until there's nothing left. my body was shaking violently, how dare he try to hurt what's mine!

I could no longer smell the other rouge and that calms my wolf a little but he's still angry. I turn my body to see Layla, unconscious sprawled out against the floor. I puff out air before shifting into a human. I ignore the fact that I'm naked and bloody I pick her up bridal style carrying her back softly, carful not to wake her. Her cherry scent was mixed with his nasty smell, I'll just have to fix that.

I updated, tried to make it interesting! so did you guys like Reth being all possessive? wink-wink-nudge-nudge. Anyway I might update like 2 more times tonight, hell maybe even more. Tell me what you think. Kay bye ;)!!!