Impure

Layla POV:

His touch was icy as his fingers explored me. I was whimpering at his disgusting ways, I was betraying Reth! I was forcibly moved from the floor to a bed and my hands and feet were tied with rope spreading me open for anyone's access. I was fully clothed for now as I shrank back into the soft bed which would be the death of me. He laughs darkly as I try to wiggle away from his touch, key word try.

"Now, now kitten weren't you moaning for me a while ago."

I hated the way he called me kitten, I hate the way he makes me moan while touching the mark I despise. I hate him! I hate him! I hate the him! Reth forgive me! His hand trails down my thigh and I bite my lip as his other hand ravishes my chest. I didn't stop my tears from flowing, but that only encouraged him. He sucks my mark into his mouth and I bite my lip from moaning. Jesus Christ why does this have to happen to me?!

His hand slips into my shorts causing my breath to catch in my throat, rubbing my nether region I bite my tongue from moaning. I feel so dirty! He smiles against my mark trailing his kisses down my neck, I wither away from him but being tied up made it hard. Why can't he just beat me, I was used to physical pain! At least then I could look Reth in the eye. His hand busy with my core he uses his free hand to stroke my chest. His hand puts pressure on my sex and I arch my back in pleasure.

I'm only human, I can't help but react like this! I started crying harder as I felt my gut twist at his stroking and rubbing. Stop! I chanted that in my head biting my lip until it bleed. I was panting as his hands went to work along with his mouth, something twisted even further in my gut as his finger put even more pressure on my cli*t. Something started to flow like water between my legs and I moaned loudly. Pulling his hands away he slipped his fingers down into my shorts before pulling them out and sucking the wetness into his mouth.

"Good girl."

He left me there, panting as my sweetness pooled under me. I cried harder and felt deep disgust for the part of myself that enjoyed that. I was still a virgin, but I was not longer pure. Impure.

Sorry!! i tried to make it less detailed so when her and Reth do fully mate I can make it more romantic! I hate that I did this to Layla but I couldn't send her back home untouched, it was either death or this you pick! If you think about it she only had the big OG so it wasn't that bad.

*cough* Rape *cough*