Turns Out My Innocent Dog Isn't so Innocent

Layla's POV:

Walking into my room lazily holding my hot coco and phone in my hand I step in shutting the door with my foot. I glance up only to see a naked hot man laying down with my dog Reth's collar on! I drop my phone and my coco causing a breaking sound and my now ruined iPhone. My mouth was open as I tried my hardest not to scan his muscles, I mean body! Hey I'm innocent here!! He looks up flashing me a innocent smile causing me to squeak! My poor innocent eyes!

I do the only thing I can think to do, I pick up my phone and chuck it at his head. But he catches it with one hand, my mouth was open, not only do I throw the only thing I have to call the cops but I was checking him out while he did it. What's wrong with me?! Warning bells were blaring in my head and I took off toward the door. I didn't even get a chance to step one foot out because I was shoved against the door.

If that wasn't bad enough I just realized I wasn't wearing a bra, and when my boobs made contact with door it wasn't exactly comfortable.

"Let go! what did you do to my innocent dog?" I snap even though he clearly had the advantage.

"Who said I was innocent?" he purrs.

Wait, I know that voice. It's the same as that sexy stranger at the party.

"We seem to be in this position a lot." He nuzzles his nose in my neck sniffing.

Wait sniffing? "let me go! who are you?"

"I should have sensed you were coming, oh well mistakes happen. We should use this opportunity."

I gulp as he flips me around, he has that sexy smirk on as if he knows what I'm thinking. I feel my cheeks heat up when I feel his little friend poking at my thigh, but this situation can't be any worse because he's NAKED!

"At least change!" I snap embarrassedly, looking at the ground.

He laughs a deep sexy laugh that had me biting my lip, "sure." he smiles.

What's wrong with me, I should be fighting, screaming for him to leave, for him to tell me where Reth is. But I can't even work up the words, why am I so trusting?

Ohhhhhhhhh! there you go, I finally got Reths secret out, sorry if it wasn't as awesome as you hoped for. In the next chapter Reth is going to explain what he is and what she is to him. but I'm about to go eat some pizza!!! so it might take a little longer. sorry bare with me.