The End

It's here! The final chapter! A bit late but it's here! sorry '^.^ anyways i hope you guys enjoy the last chapter of "Switched"!

Six years later

Twenty year old Isabella Garcia-Shapiro stepped out of her pink Mini Cooper and stared at the tiny white house that she had spent her childhood at.

She noticed her curtain was slightly pushed to the side and moved her eyes away. She knew exactly what was there. A telescope she had bought with three months allowance just so she could stare into the yard of the Flynn-Fletcher boys.

She didn't dare turn around. She was afraid of what would happen if she even do much as got a glimpse of the familiar white fence. Isabella flinched as waves of memories tried to get to her.

"Mija!"

Isabella suddenly forgot all about the boys and turned to face her red-faced mother.

"Mamá!"

"Oh, my little flower!" yelled her waddling mother.

Isabella let her wrap her arms around until she couldn't breathe.

"M-Mamá!" Isabella choked out.

"Oh, sorry, Mija! I'm just so excited you're back! How are you? Are you hungry? I made some piragua!..."

Isabella let her mother ramble on more as she fought the impending crash of memories.

That was the thing with Danville. It never let you forget.

It could be a good thing for memorizing facts for classes and if you wanted to remember a specific time of happiness.

But if it wasn't...the memories could haunt you forever.

For many people, Danville was a haven. Citizens of Danville didn't have a very hard life and that was because the city took care of them. They were always happy and whatever problems were easily fixed because Danville watched over them.

But for Isabella, it had done the opposite. It had the unspeakable.

Danville had broken her.

Danville let a boy break her.

Isabella felt her sanity slip from her. Her mother must've noticed the panic and immediately pulled her inside, surprising Isabella.

"Roberto! Our Mija has come home!" She yelled.

"Isabella, my sweet treat! Oh, how your Papá has missed you!"

Her dad scooped her and her mom up in an affectionate hug. Isabella smiled as her mother giggled in protest.

"We're all back together again! The Shapiro's are kicking ass again!" yelled her Papá.

"Language, Roberto! And it's also Garcia's!" Mamá shouted.

Isabella didn't realize how homesick she was. Of course, she loved her Tita René who had helped her through her therapy and the endless parties she had taken her to where she had met some amazing friends who got her doing her favorite activities again before the whole fiasco started.