Insanity

Phineas and Ferb got home in record time and they immediately started on a new ray that would possibly get rid of all of Isabella's arrogance and narcissism.

"Ferb, this is perfect!" Phineas exclaimed, genunely excited for the first time in months to be creating something.

Ferb clicked away at his phone and said, "Isabella's coming over soon."

"I miss Isabella so much! Do you think she'll fall in love with me again? Because now I know for sure I love her!" Phineas gushed.

"Just be sure it's love and not your desperation for an Isabella that didn't have a mirror obsession," Ferb muttered.

Phineas laughed but it quickly died down as he rethought his newest revelation. He knew he sometimes made impulsive decisions but he would never go too quickly on how he felt. Sure, he felt things quick and hard and all at once but never on how he felt about someone...right?

"Phineas! Ferb! I heard there was talk of a mirror themed amusement park?" Isabella tiptoed up the stairs.

Phineas immediately tensed up and Ferb hid the ray gun behind his back.

Lights beamed into the room as Isabella walked in and Phineas rushed to close the curtain so her dress made of tiny mirrors and sequins wouldn't blind them all.

"So? Where is it?" Isabella lifted her cat eye-like shades.

Phineas could see Ferb calculating ways to get past her ridiculous mirror outfit and tried to buy him time.

"Oh, um, did you have any other things you wanted me to...install mirrors on?"

"Oh, actually yes!"

Isabella turned her full attention to Phineas and when her back was facing Ferb, he swiftly pointed the ray at her and fired.

"What the!"

Isabella screeched and struggled against the light but it paralyzed her. Isabella's face softened and she stopped moving.

Phineas tensed up when she didn't seem to be breathing.

"Ferb-"

Suddenly, her eyes snapped open and her face burned red.

The light disappeared and she began to slowly move. Her neck cricked, back and forth, and she stretched out her arms. An angry look gleamed in her eyes as she stared at Phineas.

"I...Isabella?" Phineas was slightly nervous. He'd never seen her look so angry.

Isabella walked towards Phineas' desk chair. Time seemed to slow down as Isabella picked it up and violently threw it at him.

Phineas crashed to the floor causing the chair to miss him and ripped through his wall.

Ferb and Phineas stared at her in horror as she let out a murderous shriek.

"Phineas! I'll kill you!" Isabella screamed as she charged towards him.

Phineas scrambled out the door, "W-Wait! Izzy! We can talk about this!"

"How dare you call me Izzy!" Isabella yelled, running after him.

Ferb was right on her heels, trying to catch her and calm her down.

Phineas ran through his kitchen and Isabella picked up a stack of plates, slinging them at him.

"Wait! Is it about your outfit? I'm sorry! We can add more mirrors!" Phineas shouted, slipping out the door of his house.

"Who cares about mirrors?! This is about me and you, carrot top! No one hurts Isabella Garcia-Shapiro and gets away with it!" She roared.

"Feeeeerb! I thought this ray was supposed to turn her back!" Phineas cried out.