Parts

{Isabella}

My eyes fluttered open as I sat up. Everything came into focus and I looked around.

"Phineas? Ferb? What happened?" I spotted Ferb, Buford, and Baljeet who were looking at me in confusion and horror.
"Isabella?" Baljeet's squeaky voice rang.
"What?" I asked. My hand flew to me throat. My voice had gotten slightly deeper. Only a little.

"Oh, what happened?" I heard my voice and I turned to see me looking at myself.
"Isabella?!" I exclaimed.
"What? I'm Phineas. Or-or at least I think I'm Phineas..." I watched as my body shook its head and turned to Ferb.
"Ferb! What happened! I'm Isabella!" I yelled.

Ferb handed me a small mirror and I screamed.

Instead of my black, long hair and roundish face, I had a triangle shaped head and messy red hair. I looked like...Phineas.

"Why am I looking at myself?" My voice asked from my body.

I handed the mirror to it or Phineas or whatever and my...eyes?...got big.

"Am...am I Isabella?" Phineas'...well, mine technically...voice asked.
"I believe that you two have switched bodies. Isabella is in Phineas' body and Phineas is in Isabella's body." Ferb analyzed.
"Wait, wait, I'm in Phineas' body?" I felt a swoon coming on but I slapped myself out of it.
"This is so cool! I hope you don't mind, Izzy!" Phineas said.

I watched him get up and brush off my dress. Speaking of clothes...I looked down and I sighed a happy smile. I was wearing Phineas' clothes that always looked so cute on him.

"Well, I'm out of here. See you guys at school." Buford said and dragged at drooping Baljeet out of the yard.
"Oh my god! School!" I exclaimed.

How am I going to go to school in Phineas' body?! I mean, it's cool but...uh..actually I don't mind...

"Oh, yea! Guess we'll have to go school like this. Don't worry, Izzy! We'll be fine! Ferb and I will find out a way to reverse this effect. Until then, do you want to sleep over?" Phineas asked.

It was a little weird because he was in my body. Would this be a form of narcissism?

Wait, did he just ask me to sleep over?

"Yes! I-I mean, ok, whatever. It's cool, bro."

Ok, you're losing it, Isabella. Stay calm.

"I'll just call my mom and ask!" I chirped. Well, sorta chirped. Phineas' voice was not made for subtle flirting.

"I heard screams! What's going on here? I do not want anyone busted if the buster wasn't me!" Phineas and Ferb's older sister, Candace, came out.
"Oh, hey, Candace! Isabella's going to sleep over!" Phineas said.
"Um...what..." Candace asked.
"Oh, yea! I forgot! Isabella and I switched bodies!" Phineas said.
"...not even going to ask." Candace muttered and went back inside.
"Do any of you want snacks?" Ms. Flynn-Fletcher asked.
"Ooh! I do!" We all said and clamored inside.

**********************************

"Mom, can I sleep over at Phineas and Ferb's house?" I asked, calling my mom.
"Phineas, dear? Of course you can sleep over at uh your house." My mom answered.
"No, no, Mom. Phineas and I switched bodies. I'm Isabella in Phineas' body." I explained.
"Oh, you kids and your imagination! Just like when you were kids! Ok, tell Isa that she can sleep over! Have fun!" My mom giggled and hung up.

"So did she say you can stay over?" Phineas asked as he and Ferb came over.
"Well, yea...she doesn't believe we switched bodies but yea I can stay." I said.
"I'm not sure you'll be allowed to sleep over the whole time we're switched so I guess you can stay here and pretend to be me while I pretend to be you! This'll be cool!" Phineas said.
"I'm going to be...you?" I asked
"Yea! And I'm going to be you!" He said.
"Do my catchphrase." I ordered.
Phineas tilted his(my)head slightly and smiled. "Whatcha doing?"

Oh god. This boy will be the death of me.

"Izzy? Are you ok?" He asked.
"Y-Yea, I'm fine, Phineas." I choked.

I heard Ferb smirk and I glared at him.

"Well, we need to go to sleep soon! Guess we should put on our sleeping clothes." Phineas said and went into his room.

We followed him and he whistled as he looked through his closet. He pulled out a striped shirt and blue shorts.

"Here, Isabella. You can wear these!" He handed me the clothes.
"Thanks, Phineas." I said and went to the bathroom

I looked at myself in the mirror and propped my head in my hands. I smiled at my reflection which was Phineas'. I could get used to this.

My mind went to my Phineas Land and I pretended that my reflection was the real Phineas who was telling me he loved me and was calling my name.

"Isabella!" I snapped out and saw the real Phineas was standing next to me.
"Oh uh, what, Phineas?" I asked
"Um what is this thing on my chest?" He asked.

I blushed. Oh god. My training bra. Oh my god. Why did the teenage god hate me so.

"D-Don't take that off! Never!" I exclaimed in panic.
"Why?" He asked.
"Phineas, you...you don't know what that is?" I asked.
"No? Should I?" He asked, his face...my face...full of innocence.

Candace came in and smirked. "Phineas, you're fourteen and you don't know what a bra is?"
"Candace!" I blushed.
"This-this is a bra? No wonder Ferb didn't want to help me..." Phineas blushed and averted his eyes.

Candace laughed as we looked away from each other. Oh, I forgot about our gender differences. Oh, I really hope it isn't "that time of the month" yet...

"Look, just don't look at whatever you don't usually have and you should be fine." Candace said.
"What about showering? Or going to the bathroom?" I agonized.
"Oh...I guess that'll be a problem, huh..." Candace said.

Phineas was painfully quiet in all this and I watched as he darted his eyes around to avoid looking at my...uh parts...and his eyes finally landed on my eyes. He blushed and laughed awkwardly.

"I-I won't look, Isabella! I promise!" Phineas exclaimed.
"I-I won't look at yours either!" I felt my face get hot.

Oh, please! My dream has become a nightmare!