Transforming???

{Isabella}

"Ugh. School week is finally over." I groaned and flopped on Phineas' bed which was mine for the while until we could find a Yomo729 scanner which was so rare that it had to be shipped from Japan. And who knows how long that will take?

"Hey! Watcha doing?" Phineas asked, entering his former room.
"Not much. Hey, wanna build something?" I asked.
Phineas' eyes fell but then lit up. "Sure, Isabella!"

We walked outside and sat under the tree. Hmm, I've never noticed how nice this tree was...and the shade feels so nice. I wonder why.

"Oh, that reminds me. Isabella, your room is so nice! All the pink is so cute!" Phineas gushed.
I looked at him, confused. "I didn't know you liked pink, Phineas."
Phineas shrugged. "I've noticed it was a nice color."
"At least you know your colors..." I grumbled.

Of all the things he could notice about me, he notices that I like the color pink. Wait, has he not noticed my excessive use of pink? He may not be in his body but he's still Phineas...

It's been a week since the switch and not much has happened. Actually, you'd think that this was the normal everyday thing. Me coming over to see what Phineas...a-and Ferb...are doing everyday and trying to get his attention.

"So what are we going to build?" Phineas asked.

When he said build, it was like something inside of me sparked. Fireworks. Like I could do anything.

"Build?" I asked, excitedly.
"Didn't Candace hide the tools when she left for college so we wouldn't do anything bustable while she was gone?" Ferb muttered
My shoulders fell in disappointment. "Oh, yea..."

Phineas got quiet so I turned to him. I watched, slightly amused, as he looked like he was having a battle with himself. All those different emotions flashing by, it was quite fun. Actually, I've only seen like four emotions from him.

Excitement: all the time
Anger: usually only at Candace and on special occasions like that one time we went around the world in a day...
Sad:...Phineas gets sad...right?
Shocked: I have a feeling I've seen him like this for some reason I can't know...

This time, it was different. I noticed confusion, frustration, and...love? Ha, Phineas in love? He'd have to get rid of his oblivion first. Wait, has he? Oh my god. Is this the moment I've been waiting for?

Or not. He shook his head and his cheeky smile came back. Ugh, now I'm seeing that same smile that I've loved and hated on my face.

"So if we can't build, do you maybe, wanna go to the movies and see the new Stumbleberry Finkbat movie?" Phineas asked.

I looked at Ferb and saw that he was just as surprised as I was. Was this Phineas? The same Phineas I fell in love with?

"Ok, sure. Ferb, do you have some-" Ferb interrupted me.
"Actually, I have plans today." Ferb muttered.
"Oh, you're not coming?" I asked.

He shook his head and I shrugged. It's fine if he didn't want to come. At the corner of my eye, I could've sworn I saw Phineas bump fists with Ferb. Isn't that what I did before? No, maybe it was a trick of the light.

Ferb left and Phineas and I started walking towards the mall. I saw Phineas glance over me, a different expressions everytime. One where he looked confused, another where he looked like he would faint, and last one where he just looked perfectly content.

"Two tickets, please, to Stumbleberry Finkbat" I said to the cashier lady when we arrived at the cinema.
"Here you are. Enjoy." She said and handed me two tickets.
"Ph-Isabella, I could've gotten our tickets." Phineas said.
"It's fine. I would've looked like a jerk if I got my best friend to buy my ticket." I shrugged, motioning to my new body.
Phineas' smile paused. He was contemplating something, I could tell because that look was something that I did when I...was trying...to find if Phineas...liked me...

Great googli moogli. What is happening?! Is Phineas ok? I need to talk to Ferb.

"Um, Phineas, I'll catch up. Go ahead and watch the movie." I said.
"Sure! Don't be late!" Phineas smiled and went into the theater.

I quickly took out my phone. It was the one that Phineas made me and was way better than any other phone. Plus, I got free data.

"Come on, Ferb. Pick up!" I whispered.
I heard a click and Ferb answered, "Isabella?"
"Ferb, do you have a scanner or something? Phineas is acting really weird. Like...like-"
"Like he's acting like you?" Ferb said.
"Yea! Wait, how'd you know?" I asked.
"I've been observing you guys. It seems you're stronger than Phineas in keeping your identity." Ferb said.
"What? Is Phineas turning into me?" I asked.
"Seems like it." Ferb said.

"Ferb? Who's that?" A girl's voice.

"Isabella, I have to go. I'll help you after your movie. See you later." Ferb said.
"Oh, wait, but Ferb-"

He hung up. Just great. Oh well. I need to go see Phineas. He might get mad.

Wait...this is a good thing. Phineas in love with me? Um or wouldn't he be falling in love with himself? I'll just get Ferb to help me.

Oh cheesetopia...