18//They Killed You!

Funeral, Funeral, Funeral it is time...

Family and friends are gathered here today to honor the life of Terrence Howard.

The Empire family is invited this time thank god because they are apart of his family, Taraji will be attending as well with her son and Terry's kids, His baby mommas are there so the drama should be over with.

Taraji is in the limo with the family, It's a weird feeling for her carrying your husbands dead body..his casket is on top of the limo.

Hurt is in her eyes ain't nothing more sad than this, All black is required for the funeral.

Taraji has that down pact for the funeral, Every news channal has Terrence face on it explaining his death but Taraji refuses to watch since she knows who is responsible for his death

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Taraji has that down pact for the funeral, Every news channal has Terrence face on it explaining his death but Taraji refuses to watch since she knows who is responsible for his death.

Paparazzi won't be there obviously that's so inappropriate for this occasion, Closed casket as well for god sake there are children there.

The family has arrived alot of people are here who truly was apart of this mans life.

The childen step out of the car first since Seveena is two years old she's able to walk plus Qirin can too. Armani wouldn't stop crying the whole ride the last time he seen his father was maybe 4 months ago.

Fast forward time shall we,

God knows this man has a lot of kids Aubrey, Heavan and Seveena are his daughters and Qirin, Hunter, Hero and Armani are his sons, 7 kids in total. Aubrey is 18 so yeah.

Tyrone Jr, Darnell and Ariana are his siblings and right now they are carrying their late brothers castle down the aisle, placing it down on the stage closed of course, The siblings and father are now sitting on stage in front of the casket with Taraji and the children, The Empire family is sitting from a distance in the crowd.

Peaceful music plays in the background but that doesn't stop the tears coming from the loved ones eyes.

Stevie Wonder was able to make it out, Mary J Blide and even Diana Ross.

The music simmers down, "Hello everyone I just wanna keep this as real and honest as possible, I miss him..." Stevie's voice cracks. "I met this man in 1999 at the mtv awards and I was nervous to meet him but nobody told me he was nervous as well and the first thing he says to me is 'Even for a blind man your talent will never die you will always be a legend in my eyes.' He is the world's greatest actor to me and a great friend." Tears came from Stevie's eyes meanwhile everyone applauds him.

Stevie gets off the stage wiping his tears hugging the family plus Taraji.

Armani cries in Taraji's lap so she puts his bottle in his mouth. Next for the speech is Tyrone Howard also known as Terrence's father before he gets on stage he blows a kiss to the crowd, "Woah so much people here to support this family for losing someone esle who we love dearly, Now don't get me wrong I love my son till the death of me but nobody knew that he was still suffering ever since his mother/my wife passed he was on hard drugs and almost comitted suicide twice...I may not have told you I loved you during your child hood but I'm guilty for saying I loved you more times dead than alive."

Deeper Than Oceans-Taraji P. Howardजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें