8//Unknown (2)

December 25, 2017 12:00 AM

Terry notices me mean mugging at him, "What's wrong ma?" He mouths.

"Wild thots." I said, running upstairs.

My family is downstairs watching Home Alone such a classic movie to bad the cute little baby boy turned into a crack head.

I can feel Terry walking behind me he grabs my arm turning me around, "Don't walk away from me women talk to me." He's in for a treat.

"So why do I get a text message from an unknown person and they are telling me that our marriage is fake and that you owe the IRS and she so call claim that she is your wife." I pulled out my phone showing him the texts.

His face frowns up, "Raji this is so untrue I am not married."

"You out here getting married to bitches and shit let me smell ya dick nigga." I whipered yelled, walking in our room.

"No you can not smell my dick and I am only married to you."

"No I'm not your wife I'm your concubine." He grabs my arm but I pushed him off. "No don't touch me wait a minute what's gonna happen to this family if it turns out there is another." I said, gagging a little.

"Look it was a long time ago I was 18 and she was 27 we got drunk and partied in Vega's it was a one night stand trust me it was back in the day."

Every little step I took he would back away, "Is she white?"

"No." He says, backing up.

"Do you have any kids with her?!" His back is to the wall.

"No I don't!" His eyes went wide.

"Is the baby a boy or girl?" I whispered near his ear.

"I don't know."

What? Next thing you know my finger is in his face, "Ha! so you admit that you have a kid, Oh god I'm gonna be sick!" I yelled, pacing around the room.

Terry gets up coming near me, "There is no kid!" He yells.

"How would you know Terrence you forgot that you was married to someone else!" I yelled back.

What if this unknown person actually goes to the media and tells the public this it will hurt my rep and my career..."What am I going to say to my children?!" Oh god.

"I can fix all of this baby but god knows that I don't have anymore kids I don't even want anymore to be honest only if it's with you." Just because Terry got some good dick doesn't mean shit to me what I want more than anything is trust.

Now this person is threating my child I won't let this shit slide I wanna see this bitch right now because I'm going to jail fuck outta here leave my kids out of this.