12//ShaBye

February 13, 2017

Today I have an interview with Ellen and than later me and Bryson are gonna do some things.

This is how I look,

Everyday I'm lit so get used me to glowing and getting my shine on baby

Bryson and Armani will be in the audience today it's time to set the record straight since everyone is so interested in my life than I will share it to you.

I'm backstage on the show, "Ellen is dope as fuck but she better have a gift for me or some shit." Bryson and I are on set backstage. "You look so..." He says, looking me up and down.

I looked in the mirror, "Ugly? Laughable?" While looking in the mirror I can tell that my booty is getting bigger.

He takes one look at me sighing with a smile, "Beautiful." He says, softly.

Awww! "Really?" I smiled still checking myself out.

"Of course." Awww I leaned in for a kiss we share a quick peck before my production says its time. "Here today is someone you love to hate and love at the same time for her character Cookie Lyon in the hit TV show Empire and her new film Patrol Naughty we have Taraji P. Henson!" Ellen cheers as the audience rawr with claps.

I'mma work the hell out that stage, I smiled walking down the stairs waving at the audience, "You look amazing." Ellen says, kissing my cheeks. "You do too girl." I reply sitting down in my seat.

"I was just about to say how good Ellen looks since the last time I've seen you don't Ellen look good yall

"I was just about to say how good Ellen looks since the last time I've seen you don't Ellen look good yall." I said, The crowd is chanting her name.

"Enough about me tell us about the new movie Patrol Naughty."

Here we go, "Its a hit classic and it portrays my character Kidada well production changed her name her new name is Jada and she has 3 kids but she is also a police officer for many years and she suffers with depression because of her baby father molesting her daughter but a certain someone comes in the picture his name is Dennis and he is a football player a real ladies man and Morris Chestnut does a phenomenal job playing that role."