11//Between Love & Hate

I forgot what today is it's like January something but anyways I'm getting off topic Terrence is in jail for 2 months and I couldn't be any happier.

Let me spill the real!☕

Terrence and Halissa little marriage was real but she mixed up the story how can you be married to someone who was married 3 times.

I'm so confused and someone is lying but before I went crazy on Terry he did tell me that he was cheating on Grace with me but was married to Halissa so she won't get deported because she's Russian.

Today I'm going to visit him It's only been a week since he was put in jail so I wanted to suprise him do you think he misses me? Maybe so.

Bryson is at home with my son I trust him with my child, "Terrence Howard please." I said, to the guard. I'm sitting at the phone booth waiting for Terry to arrive.

5 minutes went by and Terry has on an orange jumpsuit the guard takes his hand cuffs off letting him sit down. At the same time we unhuck the phones placing it by our ears. "Orange is a good color on you." I said,  smiling at him.

"Look bitch I am not in the mood for no games." He says, giving me a cold look.

Bitch?, "Bitch who you calling a bitch ya momma is a sorry ass bitch." Oh shit did I really just say that.

"My momma is dead.." He says softly, looking down.

I may be crazy and rude but I really didn't mean to stoop so low.

Me and him go way back, Listen I know yall hate me or think I'm crazy but look what I'm going through my own husband hates me for not signing our marriage papers but all of the depts would of fell on me and I couldn't handle all of my money being gone.

"We belong together that's all that matters to me I love you more than I love Bryson I mean he is nice and sweet but I want a fucking thug like you who beats me and abuses me sexually that's so hot." I said, looking him up and down.

He smirks, "I just don't love you anymore Taraji not like how I used to I guess us not being married is a blessing and a curse because I am leaving your ass!" How could he say that.

Hmmm is that so, "You ain't leaving nothing! Now I would undertand if I cheated on you but I didn't even cheat on you."

"I don't care bruh like you are bugging I can't even go to church because of you." This nigga lying.

"Ever since you hitted me I realized how much you loved me because I made you that mad." I don't know what's wrong with me maybe I am crazy for love.

He looks like he is about to cry, "I didn't mean to hit you looks like we both got problems and we need serious help but I don't want us back together unless you drop the charges and buy me a new car and admit that you lied about me abusing you."

"Don't change the subject please don't

"Don't change the subject please don't...I...I gotta go." The officer is next to Terry.

Even through an organge jumpsuit his dick is showing I guess I'm dickmatized because that's all I think about when I see Terry. "Why does my life feel like a wattpad book like I feel like I read something about this, Anyway's I might just drop these charges and have you out by tomorrow since you're a fresh piece of ass in here looking so daddyish right now, fuck me." He chuckles smiling at me.

"Love me harder enough

"Love me harder enough." The guard tells Terry that it's time to go looks like that means I have to go. I blew a kiss to him but he sticks up the middle finger.

Getting inside my car I had a good feeling that me and Terry are on the same path I guess he betta suck it up in jail and be happy the judge didn't give him 2 years, 2 years we would be someone else's bitch my nigga.

Deeper than ocean's as sweet as devotions is all I need, You pull me close and there's no way that I can descibe what ya love make me feel like,

Little Mix is my shit they are so talented!🌹

There was a cop chasing me down, "Fuck damn cops always wanna fuck with us black folks." I did what I am supposed to do, Pulling over as the cop gets out the car, "Fuck and he is white." The cop taps on my window so I pulled it down, "Good evening officer is there a problem?" I said, looking at the officer he is kinda cute.

"You were doing a 45 at a 35 and I notice there is a little weed in the back of your car so step out of the vehicle mam." What?

Knowing what cops do to black people I felt instantly scared, "Sir I swear to god I was not speeding and I was not doing 45."

"Mam get out the car or I will use force." I got out the car, "Is there any weed stashed in your privates?" He says, grabbing my hands.

What the fuck people actually still do that. "No sir." Hopefully I can just go home and not get shot at cause I will bob and weave if I need to.

"Okay well I have to check to make sure or your going to jail." Fuck outta here. He pulls out his gun opening my back door he had clothes on, After this shit I am suing the hell out his ass.

Think about what would you do if you had a gun pointed to your head? I had a skirt on so he just lifts it up moving my underwear a little searching for weed in my privates this is so humiliating. This took about 10 minutes before letting me go.

I drove home so fast the cop couldn't even chase me down, Walking to the door I locked my car getting inside my home, "Armani!" I cheer kissing all over his face. Even with this horrible day seeing my sons face made me forget about what that cop did.

I want justice and I'm damn sure going to get it..

Bryson walks over hugging me while pecking my lips, "Missed you all day where were you? I called you 5 times I was worried." He picks me up laying me on the couch, damn this nigga is strong.

"Oh nothing I got a burger from Burger King than I visited Terrence in jail got my pussy searched at by the cops cause they thought I put weed in there than I drove home and..." He cuts me off, "Wait the cops actually did that give me a description of what that cop looked like cause he got my fucked up." I love the fact that he is protective over me but I think I can handle this on my own.

"Calm down baby justice will be served let me take a shower than we can talk about this." I can tell he is upset but I just don't have time for this drama right now.

I felt something drop from my purse so I picked it up, "Oh shit I forgot I had this." New Edition tickets looks like  a bitch fenna get pregnant cause its in 2 days and I wanna see Mr. Sensitivity! Yummy Ralph is just so fucking sexy like daddy you can come home anytime.

Me and Mary can go since Jussie is out blowing my co-stars you thought I was joking? This nigga got half of their numbers but only giving up the ass to one of them.

A:N// I didn't really like this chapter eww seems gross but comment!