5//Love Lesson

December 21, 2017

Almost Christmas is playing on 📺 in the living room its a really good movie with a lovely cast and you know they got my girl Mo'Nique up there so it's lit.

Am I too old to say lit?

After being harassed by paparazzi they ended up not getting photos of my son, Thank God for that because I was gonna sue anyways like who the fuck do they think they are?

Okay let me explain to you hoes why I have been avoiding Terrence since yall think I am being over dramatic about the whole situation, It took a lot for me to fall in love with this man we have been friends for years and now we are married so for him to just disrespect me in front of his baby mommas was like a fuck you to my face....

Knowing that I don't fuck with them and to side with them so easily was just so disrespectful and he should of known better to not bring me in a situation like this next time I said I wanna leave than we leave period point blank.

But it's time for me to go home, "Thank you once again for taking me in." I hugged Jussie so tightly kissing his cheek and pecking his lips. "I love you." He smiles.

"I love you too." I blew a kiss before leaving the drive way heading home with my baby.

The ride wasn't long more like 15 minutes away I am really anxious since last night it got a little violent between me and Terrence.

The door swings open, "Rajai it's 3:00 in the morning what are you doing here?"

"Nice to see you too I came here to drop Armani off because I got somewhere to go." Terry takes Armani out of my arms.

"Where?"

"On a set for a new movie called Patrol Naughty it's dope and wouldn't want to miss it, I love you idiot gimmie kiss before I go." Terry puckers up his lips placing both of my hands on his face leaning in the kiss more.

He pulls away before giving me one more peck, "I love you too."

I just couldn't resist grabbing his dick with pants on of course.

He giggles removing my hands, Before I walked away he smacks my ass walking back inside.

Crawl by Chris Brown blasts in my car on my way to work, "And will flyyyyyy until there is no end, so let's crawl, crawl, crawl back to love."

My favorite song by that cute ass light skin nigga but he is like half my age so.❤

I have arrived to the studio that Danny sent me to it was nice and big from the outside I parked my car in a reserved spot cause I'm a bad bitch hehe.

Walking inside the big building seeing Danny for the first time since it's been a year is always an amazing feeling I hugged him from behind he turns around returning the hug, "Taraji P. Howard you are looking good for a momma who just had a baby how are we today?" He always feels like home.

"Amazing Daniel just a little nervous haven't done a movie in a minute."

"Oh honey just do you and be amazing like always." He kisses my cheek resuring me that everything is okay.

He led me to the dressing room. I read over my lines seem easy and simple not gonna lie.

Kidada Washington, 31, sexy hot momma, a police officer for 10 years, has 3 kids 2 sons Ziree (16) and Marlon(14) , An adopted daughter Angel (5), divorced but loves to date around and is very open and will whoop a bitches ass in a heart beat.❤

Sounds Interesting I might just take the role but of course I need to know more before accepting anything.

An older lady walks in the dressing room with Danny, "I see that you have read the the intro well do you like it?"