13//Terrence (1)

A:N// Warning I might only have 17 or 20 chapters total gas me up and keep me going! This chapter is Terrence POV hope you enjoy.

Jail is so horrible but the plus side is that I lost some weight,

About 25 pounds because I refused to eat the jail food like hell no I rather get shot in the foot than eat that shit.

I haven't seen my kids in a whole month or my crazy ex girlfriend that bitch ain't my wife since we never was married as so she claims and I don't blame her I do owe the IRS and who would marry me I'm just a fat old man...

I'm a joke..and everyone hates me I've done a lot of bad things in my life but without Taraji I wouldn't be where I am today.

Where is she? Why is she late when she told me she was gonna come earlier. "I'm gonna kill her." I joked, I see her face behind the gates she betta help me because one of the imates says he wants to fuck my tight booty.

I looked up seeing Taraji smirking at me opening her arms, "Give me love." She says, Hell no.

"Let's just get out of here don't talk to me." I said, grabbing my bag before going outside. "So it's like that now?" I took back what I said cause I do hate her.

We got outside, "Thank you for bailing me out and dropping the charges but I want ya ass to stay out of my life, I'll call an uber." Pulling out my phone speed dialing an uber while Raji mean mugs me.

She gives me a death glare before smiling she usually does this when someone's pissed her off I know her too well.

"I suggest you come in the car with me ya son misses you." And I miss him so much.😭

"Fuck you." Was all that left my mouth, Would you get back with a person who's put you in jail for a whole month I could have died in there.

"Ooh you are so sexy when ya mad plus I see you lost weight looking young as fuck." Okay now that kinda changed my mood I knew I looked good but damn am I really that fine?

"Taraji I am not in the mood right now." Uber arrives so I payed the man to get me away from this crazy ass bitch.

I told him the directions to Mira's house, Yes she held me down while I was in jail and I miss my son Qirin. I came home just in time, Mira was standing at the door I wrapped my arms around her waist, pecking her on the lips. "Miss my girl." I said, walking in picking up Qirin kissing all over his cheeks.

"I missed you too." She said, softly.

Trust me Mira was the last person I ever thought I would talk to while in jail but soon as she found out about the allegations she was furious at Taraji she even threaten her she was about to call child services.

"Hon, I am so happy that you're home I really missed you and I know you didn't eat that nasty shit they served you in jail so there is a happy meal in the microwave with a toy." She knows me so well.

I wouldn't say me and Mira are back together but we are working on things and I really want her to be my baby again because I missed the feeling of being loved..😪❤

Knock, Knock

"I'll get it." I yelled from the living room since Mira is heating up my happy meal, The door opens revealing..

Grace..

"Here take the baby, Yes honey I am on my way just here with my broke ass baby daddy." Grace says, She's probably on the phone with her side nigga.

I took Seveena out of her arms holding her, "Where the hell do you think you are going?" I questioned.

"None of your business Howard just know I got somewhere to go no more questions." This bitch, My life is such a mess.

4 crazy ass baby momma,

4 kids, 3 sons, Hero, Qirin and Armani and a beautiful baby girl Seveena in my family we have more boys so of course I have alot of boys.

"Take care of ya daughter for once you neglected her ever since the day she was born and now you need to be there for her you thought she was Trai's but no she's all yours."

What the fuck like does she want to bring the animal out of me, "I love and take care of whats mine, How much money do I owe you?" I asked.

"$25 a month." That's about 1,000 plus more a year I guess I don't know.

"How dare you say I neglect my daughter?" I was heated, I pushed Grace against the wall punching the wall near her face, "I said it and I meant it you need to be there for her."

Don't worry Seveena is in her stroller...

"Let me be a father to her than you always take her from me." She shrugs her shoulders kissing our daughters cheek before walking off. She looks good from the back like the booty looks juicy.🍑

"When you gonna let me hit." She sticks her middle finger up heading in her car driving off.

The media assumes that I only have 2 kids Hero and Qirin well since I've been in jail like nobody really knows about my private love life it's not that I am ashamed of them hell no.

Maybe because of the allegations is why I don't speak on my private life but trust me I am not a women beater.

Cause I can't let you lose yourself looking for me..(From:CrazyExRaji👎😪)

Lose myself? What the hell is wrong with bitch?

What are you talking about my nigga? (To:CrazyExRaji👎😪)

And I can't let you make me your, Your everything and I just wanna be an escape.(CrazyExRaji👎😪)

I don't hate her at all but I really do need my time away from her she hurt me to the core but I guess life is not like a fairy tale..😶

When I am with you there's no place I rather be baby I love you so much and I don't give a fuck if we are not married lets move past this and make love on the beach please! Ugh lord come back to me please or I'll cry..

But I never sent it I couldn't send it because I wanna be strong and not give in so easily its like how do I be with someone who lied to me.

Me and Seveena went back in the house, She loves to watch Spongebob since everytime I put it on she claps her hands and giggle it's the cutest thing in the world I swear but I think Spongebob is gay for Patrick and Squidward since they are always fruity with each other.

"Terry have you seen my vibrator." Mira yells from the kitchen.

What the fuck does she know that kids are here like babe calm that down, "Hell no watch ya mouth in front of my kids." Qirin falls asleep meanwhile I am spilling all the tea to my daughter about Spongebob in the hood she just giggles in response.

Mira trys to be sexy constantly it's a bit of a turn off for me like its gross..

Meanwhile Taraji doesn't even need to try she is just sexy either way and like damn I want her bad as ever but I need to leave her alone.

"Oooh Terry." Mira sings from the bathroom.

"I'm coming bitch." I said, going in the bathroom.

A:N// What do you think about Terry, Taraji and anyone else you like?

#Comment!

#Vote!