4// Sucka

December 14, 2017 8:30AM

"Good Morning Queen B it is a nice lovely cool breezy evening and we are going out to avoid all this drama that happened last night." I woke up hearing Jussie's annoying ass.

I threw a pillow at him, "Don't wake me up at fucking 8:00 AM and expect
to watch and play checkers!"

"I never said anything about checkers old woman." Old? I'm hot, fresh and young.

I got out of bed looking rough, "Ugh I hardly slept last night."

"Oh shut up you look beautiful baby come here

"Oh shut up you look beautiful baby come here." He opens his arms I walked into them as we hugged, He kisses my cheek rubbing my back.

I got 30 missed calls and 20 text messages from Terrence I will not give in so easily to him this time.

I need to rip that bandaid off and let him realize what he just lost. I still love him I'm just mad at his ligh skin ass. "Yo Yazz and Serayah are going in on you on IG and Twitter." Always.

"The funny thing is I don't have a problem with Bryshere but of course him being her boyfriend he will defend her in a heartbeat." Yazz aka Bryshere whatever you wanna call him threw shots at me, Terry and Jussie, since Jussie fucks with us he doesn't like him.

Jussie rolls his eyes looking at his phone, "This nigga called me a fairy and that I should stop fucking with the Lee because me sleeping with him is digusting." I busted out laughing.

That's a false rumor Jussie may be a hoe but he would never have sex with Lee he is defiantly like a father to Jussie and that's below the belt.

I'm really in the mood to get some ice cream I want a vanilla cone with spinkles from Rita's, "Baby boy can we go to Rita's they have the best fucking ice cream ever."

Jussie nod, "Defiantly and than we can take a walk around town." Sounds good to me I need a break.

Armani is in his car seat I made sure he is secured, I got in Jussie's car closing the door. The car ride was nice and smooth no trouble at all.

My baby Jussie is my everything he is just like Marcel in a way very loving and caring and loves to protect me in all cases he is a ride or die but I wouldn't die for his ass shit and waste all this good body.😂😂

20 minutes went by fast we have arrived at Rita's the thing with the media is that they know about me and Terry being married but I refuse for them to take pictures of my kid I don't know what they will do to those pictures they will sell it and create horrible and nasty shit about me and my family. "Fuck, we could never have a good day without paparazzi around." Jussie has a point.

I quickly got Armani out of the car holding him as I shut the door, The line wasn't that long thank god because I'm not trynna be out here all day in the cold, My baby got a cute little beanie on.