10//ThinLine😳

"Hello my beautiful kings and queens I am making this video due to me lookin so fucking snackish today like the sun is shinning and birds are chirping, I like this new natural look makes me look younger how the hell do I look this good at 46

"Hello my beautiful kings and queens I am making this video due to me lookin so fucking snackish today like the sun is shinning and birds are chirping, I like this new natural look makes me look younger how the hell do I look this good at 46."  Sent automatically to Instagram.❤

Guess who's house I am in right now?

Yup you guest it..

Terrence Howard's, such an amazing beautiful house and since he paid for this lovely house with half of my money than it's our house.

I refuse to leave unless I am phyically removed and we all know that's not gonna happen over my dead body.

I can hear the beautiful sound of the door cracking open I am in the living room just sipping on my liquor. "Yes Grace I will pick Seveena up later don't worry about it, I love you too okay goodbye." He hangs up the phone not noticing me.

He drops all of his files on the floor, "If it isn't Terrence Howard the player who plays with people's hearts like it's a game hehe by the way you look good in that suit." I said, sipping on my drink looking him up and down.

"Get the fuck out." He yells.

"You played me but it's okay I know I am damaged but you can help me make me fall in love with you again." I got on my knees.

"No." Soon as he said those words I got the knife from my back pocket, "Your gonna be with me or I will cut ya dick off so the hoes can't have what belongs to me." Today is not the day to fuck with me.

"Where is my son and put the knife down Henson." His eyes were filled with fear and that's all I wanted.

I dropped the knife on the ground walking over to Terry as he fell on the floor, "Thanks for taking me back, I love you apple head." I pressed my lips against his but he pulls away fast giving me a cold look.

"I hate you."

Hate me or Love me but you don't hate me..❤

Armani is at home with Bryson me and him are dating since he left his fiance to be with me turns out their relationship was just a publicity stunt she's gay anyways.

Trust me, I am not crazy I just want him to feel the same pain that he made me felt. Terry is gonna pay the price.

Terence can still see his son only when I want him to other than that he can kick rocks!

"Momma told me not to settle down with men who fuck around." I dropped my class of liquor on the ground walking outside.

Terrence decides to follow me which is not a smart move, "No don't you dare fuck up my car!" He yells, tackling me on the ground.

"Oooh I like this game." I smiled, opening my legs.

"Fuck off." Terry yells, choking me with his strong hands. "Oooh yesss baby." I bit my lip but he does something I never thought he would ever ever do.