34. Meraki & Kalon

AN~ two chapters left wow! The final one is done. This is a longgg chapter ;)
~~~

Meraki~ (n.)the soul creativity and love put into something, the essence of yourself that is put into your work

Kalon~ (n.) beauty that is more than skin-deep, and only seen in one by a select few.

Kidd pov

"Merry Christmas baby!" I smiled as Law opened the door. It was a couple days after Christmas, but we didn't get to spend the day together for a lot of reason. It's never to late to give presents though.

With a soft smile Law let me in only for his little sister to race down the stairs. Happy as ever, I threw her up into the air. "Merry Christmas Eustass-ya."

"Merry Christmas Kidd!" Lammy squealed before planting a warm kiss into my cold cheek. Law's siblings were the cutest, expect Doffy. "I'm glad your here today. Traffic has been all mopey without you. "

"Is that so?" I teased, winking back at the blushing man behind me as I adjusted the little girl on my hop. "More mopey then usual?"

"Yeap. Did you know he sleeps in the sweatshirts you gave him when he's to lazy to get an extra blanket?"

Wow kids could really not keep secrets like I didn't even have to ask. I couldn't hold back a laugh, send Law into a passive aggressive frenzy. "Okay thank you Lammy. Go play with Doffy now."

"No, he always scratches me."The brunette only glared at Law as she hugged my neck tighter. This was to good. Law looked as if he could put her in a pot and eat her alive. Well, he was pretty nonchalant when it came to faces, but the leafy of his eyebrow said a lot. Lammy sighed before letting my pit her down before scrambling up the stairs. "Wrestle quieter this time please!"

"You told her we were wrestling last time?"

"What was I supposed to say? Lammy, your big brother was about to score for the first time, and you ruined it you little shit. Of course I told her we were wrestling. Are you dumb?"

"Wait Law, I'm your first boyfriend?" I gasped with a sheepish grin causing Law to speed walk into the kitchen. I mean I figured both of us had previous relationships. Yeah, Trafalgar was super selective with who he kept in his company but damn.

Honestly, I didn't think Law was a virgin at all. I mean I'm not. I've never had sex with a guy, but I'm no saint. Law huffed. "I'm not explaining myself."

"Um, you know about all my exs I even went with you to get tested because you didn't want any chance of getting herpes. " I stated matter-of-factly. Law was crazy about staying safe which is understandable, but still. I couldn't even get a peck on the cheek.

With crossed arms he was reluctant to admit it, but it was the truth. "I don't have any exs Kidd."

"So your a virgin?"

"Not exactly."

"So you do mouth tricks only?"