3. Rantipole

AN~ guess whose coming this chapter! And a cute chibi Sanji because I love you guys^^^
~~~

Rantipole~ (n.) a wild, reckless young person.

      "Dear universe, why do you hate me so?"

"Who are you even talking to?" Zoro stated boredly as he flicked his booger god knows where. Nasty.

"The universe."

"Space can't talk."

"Moss can't talk, but then there's you."

"Whatever." Zoro sighed after sizing me up as if looking for another fight which I would object too. "Let's get this packet over with ASAP."

I nodded in agreement. There was no point trying to argue with Dr.Mihawk. He was intimidating with his golden eyes and think facial hair. Just imagining his gaze on me makes my hands sweat. Not in the good "I'm nervous because there is a beautiful lady looking at me!"

        But in a "this man can turn my insides outsides with the swipe of his finger!" way.

        Personally, I would like to keep my insides inside. If you want to risk it, by all means go ahead.

          "Goldielocks. Hey goldielocks." Zoro grumbled as he waved his man-hands rapidly infront my face.

          "Yeah?"

        "Can we start?"

       "Um, sure." I dragged on dreading the sound of paper flipping. However, on the bright side I was getting closer to seeing the exquisite french teacher. "Ok what's your name?"

"Zoro."

"Full name."

"Roranoa Zoro"

"No middle name?"

I pained expression crossed his face, like he was on the verge on suffocating. "Nic-"

"That's it that bad, relax~"

"Nicole."

My cheeks puffed up as I help in a laugh. "You middle names Nicole?" I squeaked as tears brimmed at my eye lids.

"Y-yes..."

"AHHAHAHAHAHAHOHMYGOSH!" I wheezed before the fear of my asthma acting up kicked in. I clutched my chest as I steadied my breathing. Not gonna risk pulling outy the dorky inhaler on the first day of school. "Lame, bro."

"Shut up, I didn't pick it." He grumbled angerily. Maybe he wasn't really grumbling; he just had a cranky voice all the time. Zoro mumbled profanities as he flipped open his packet as well. "Name?"

"Vinsmoke Sanji."

"Favorite color?"

"Mmmmm, Royal blue with purple undertones."