11. Gormandize & Isolophilia

AN~ I was gonna combine previous chapter together but that would lower the view, vote, and comment count which would make me super sad.

Chapters will just be longer now.
~~~

Gormandize~ (v.) to eat greedily or ravenously

Isolophilia~ (adj.)strong affection for solitude, being alone.

Law Pov

It was week 9, half way through the semester, and I was dieing. Not literally, because, as a future doctor, I can not use that term lightly, but mentally I was exhausted. Not to mention I had a huge Social Studies test next period that I did not study for. Why? My science test tomorrow is more important. Who cares about European royal heritage and religious wars.

Not me.

My exhausted was only multipled by the arch in my legs from swim practice yesterday. Our teacher, Mr. Tesoro, was giving us assigned seats which called for all of us to huddle near the board until our name was called. "Eutass Kid, then, Trafagar Law..."

Slowly I trudged up the aisle before sliding into the third seat of the third row. What I saw next definetly woke me up.

An extremely pale, red head man was pouring a large can of monster into what I presumed was a thermos of coffee. Carefully, he poured every last dropping in before mixing it with his long, painted finger nail.

"I'm going to kill myself." He sighened as if begrudgingly excepting defeat. Then, he threw his head back in a effort to chug his vile concoction.

He gulped every last dropped as I watched, awkwardly clutching my textbooks to my chest.

"What you looking at?" He growled as he wiped his coffee soaked lips onto the back of his sleeve, smearing some lipstick in the process.

"That's unhealthy."

He chuckled lowly before readjusting the thick girl's sport headband that pushed his wild red locks out his face. "I know that."

"Then why do it?"

"Stayed up all night tinkering with my dad's old antique car."

I don't know what came over me. I never offered up my services unless it's to a dear friend or for something in return, but my mouth was moving faster then my brain, for once, "I can bring you breakfast since we will be sititing next to each other for a while."

He looked me over. "Why?"

"I don't know honestly."

"Well then, cool. In return how bout I take you out on our lunch break."

"That would be nice."

He stretched out a large, calloused hand. "Eutass, Eutasss Kid. You've probably heard of me." He smirked smugly as I grasped his hand firmly in my own. He, or Kid, had quite the reputation all over. If you heard anything about him it was the temperamental attitude with a personality as standoffish as his hair.

"Can't say I'm to familiar with the name," I pulled my own smirk as his faded every so slightly. He's persona was so fragile it was almost cute, "but I'd like to be. Trafagar. Trafagar Law."