20. Abracadabra

AN~ you can thank @OfficalMigriane for getting the easter egg so today will be a double update.
~~~

Abracadabra~ (n.) an unspecified magic

Zoro pov

"Your seriously taking me to get ice cream?"

"My father always used to take me here after a movie."

"D-dr. Mihawk?!? You guys don't rub me off as, Idontknow, ice cream people." Sanji rambled doing the cute thing when he circled his hands around each other, like he was trying to force his words to keep rolling. Something seemed off, but it was probably nothing.

"We aren't. He just didn't know what kids or I liked." I chuckled, ducking under the door slightly as a familiar bell chimed. I remember how father and I would awkwardly sit across from each other idly poking at our frozen treat. Thinking back on it, I'm glad he always tried despite how his cold exterior might seem.

Peronoa and I were important to him, and, unlike dad, he showed it in little ways.

"I bet that was awkwardly charming."

"Like you?"

"HEY! I'm not AKWARDLY charming, just charming thank you very much." Sanji sassed slightly before pushing past me. Not that it bother me since I got a free view of his plump ass. Khaki pants were one good thing about Sanji's sense of style.

Sanji was slightly over dressed in my opinion, earring long khakis and baby blue dress shirt buttoned up all the way, topped with a leather jacket. His defense was 'Its cold in the theatre, leave me be!'

I on the other hand, was wearing a compressed muscle tee from a previous football clinic and sweats. Sanji instantly rolled his eyes when he saw me saying 'I could have at least tried'.

      Little did he know, I did try. What I was wearing was freshly out the wash. It was clean, and, for me, that toke a lot of effort.

       My hair was even gelled back with a little more care, and I stole some of father's cologne which Sanji probably didn't notice. "Yeah, yeah what flavor do you want?"

      "New York cheesecake with sprinkles please!" Sanji chimed as his eyes flutter from flavor to flavor. He smiled as he reached toward the container of spoon, causing his sleeves to roll up. My eyes caught a glimpse of bandages?

      "Is something wrong?" He asked with a slight look of panic, tugging at his arms.

       "No, no. Um can I have green tea please?"

        "Coming right up!" The girl with pink hair chimed, Rebecca was what her name tagged said. I was pretty sure she had History with me.

         Sanji and I chit chatted about causal things like the weather and if leg day or arm day was more important as we dug into our cold treats.

          In the back of my mind I couldn't shake the feeling that something was, I don't know, off?

          Because it was a little chilly in here but not enough for a leather jacket and long sleeve shirt. "Are you sure you not hot?"

          "Yeah why?"

          "You're wearing a heave jacket, bro."