What am I doing?

Sang POV

What am I doing? I just followed two god like boys through the forest and into an unknown house. This is how horror movies start, following strangers home. I keep staring at them though. It should be against the rules to be that beautiful, wait is it beautiful if it's a boy? I don't know. The one with the reddish hair, Nathan, I'm especially concerned about. When I told the other one I fell down the stairs, thank goodness he knew sign, I thought they would just leave it be. I can still hear his words back to me though.

'You know Sang, I use to fall down the stairs a lot. I found friends who became family who helped me out and I stopped falling.' What did he mean by that? Does he know I'm lying? Does he get beaten too? I have always felt so alone all the time. I look at his eyes and see the same shadows that mine hold. I look at the other boy too and see them as well. Could it be possible that these boys actually understand what I'm going through?

Suddenly the doorbell rings pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Don't worry Sang that's just Doc," Nathan says heading for the front door. I feel all of the insecurity and fear start to build up. Glancing around I see the backdoor is unattended. Maybe I could just sneak...

"No you don't, sugar," says the blond boy, Luke, pulling my attention away from the backdoor. I hadn't even noticed him staring at me until then. He must have known I was thinking about running. I turn back around and stare at the floor silently hoping it will swallow me whole in the next five seconds.

"Where is she? Where is my patient? Says a loud cheerful voice. I wince slightly at the volume. Suddenly Nathan reenters the room followed shortly by a man with curly blonde hair. His eyes land on me and widen. He looks back to the red head. "You didn't tell me my patient was gorgeous, Nathan!" I feel my cheeks start to heat up. He can't have been talking about me. I keep my eyes planted solely on my shoes when suddenly another pair steps into my view. I feel someone standing in front of me and immediately step back. I glance up in surprise and meet his eyes immediately looking back down. A finger reaches up and pushes my chin up. I flinch slightly at the contact. Now I'm looking at the man against my will.

"There are those pretty eyes," he states smiling warmly. "Why don't you come and sit over here and let me look at those injuries." He gives off an air of sincerity that shocks me. I let him pull me over to the couch. I sit back still staring at him and he bends down in front of me. "Now then, can you tell me what hurts Pumpkin?" His questions snaps me back to reality. I look back down looking at my hands in my lap.

"Sang," Nathan starts grabbing my attention, "Please let us help you." I glance up and meet his pleading eyes. That was my first mistake. Whatever walls I had built up around myself to hide my home life shattered when I met his eyes. They are so full of understanding, compassion, and concern. It is too much. I nod slowly.

"How about this? I'll start with your throat and go from there, is that okay?" asks the doctor. I nod again. He gets out a light and motions for me to open my mouth. I pick up my hand and sign to him but he seems confused. Luke walks closer and I repeat it for him.

"She wants to know your name Doc," he explains.

"Oh, I was taken aback by the presence of such a beautiful girl I didn't even introduce myself. I apologize. My name is Sean Green, Doctor Sean Green, but you can call me Sean." I feel my face heating at his compliment. No one has ever called me beautiful before. I sign again to Luke before I could stop myself. He chuckles.